Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of Branthwaite going to PSV. The Dutch league really won't give him the kind of experience he needs to thrive in this country. This club makes some odd decisions
There was a suggestion somewhere that Brands is recommending PSV try to buy him or as a minimum have a loan with an option to buy. Now that would be an odd decision, to let him go that is, but not one beyond our club making .

These things take time, more so than ever considering the constraints we're under. There's reason for optimism, though, considering the recent links to Gibbs-White, Anjorin, etc. There is work going on behind the scenes.
I accept it takes time, but I’m still disappointed. There’s a lot to do to avoid another relegation battle next season and I’m not overly enamoured with the rumoured names/positions we’ve been linked with. MGW would be decent if we’re earmarked him for RW.

Im sorry i refuse to take anyone called Declan seriously. Until he changes his name into a normal one hes michael rice after michael corleone for me.

And why not? He IS a good DM, no? He plays for a team less than us. Okay so they scored better last season but they ARE a lower club. Everton is a top 6 aiming/playing club with matching finances. And for once, lets NOT buy kids in a 5 year payment scheme. THAT is what got us into that FFP disaster.

There was a suggestion somewhere that Brands is recommending PSV try to buy him or as a minimum have a loan with an option to buy. Now that would be an odd decision, to let him go that is, but not one beyond our club making .
A tall two footed centre back, no way we can cut him loose, he could be a real treasure. Let him make his mistakes on loan and come back has to be the thinking.

Im sorry i refuse to take anyone called Declan seriously. Until he changes his name into a normal one hes michael rice after michael corleone for me.

And why not? He IS a good DM, no? He plays for a team less than us. Okay so they scored better last season but they ARE a lower club. Everton is a top 6 aiming/playing club with matching finances. And for once, lets NOT buy kids in a 5 year payment scheme. THAT is what got us into that FFP disaster.

Is this a cry for help?

We wont be buying him on a 5 year payment scheme, no club is giving us that.

I think people meant his fee is spread over the length of his 5 year contract.

No. Buying terrible players for overinflated prices, paying for them up front and offering huge wages over long contracts was what got us into trouble.

Trust me, pal, we wouldn't stand a chance. There's only one move for him and that's Chelsea.

You know his valuation is triple figures right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back