Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt his contract over in 2 years? West Ham want to cash in. Offer them 75 mill plus a few we want to offload. Haaland came for 50 mil to city, sterling for the same to chelsea. No need for crazy numbers I say.

I dont see us climbing out of bottom list with 20 y old '5 year payment'' deals at all. We wanna be a a big club or thats what a 500 mil stadium should aim for, then lets have it at the Rices of this world. If not, see our other prospects lke Gordon walk out too.
Your post is a textbook example of what delusional thoughts looks like. Hes playing European football, highly rated and valued near 100 million and you think a team that just battled relegation and had a 2.5 million summer transfer spend last year is in serious competition for Declan "Mike" Rice? The scenario you described wouldn't even be plausible in a fifa game

What is the point of Branthwaite going to PSV. The Dutch league really won't give him the kind of experience he needs to thrive in this country. This club makes some odd decisions
Didn’t do no harm to the likes of Van Dijk and De Ligt playing in that league in the same position at the same age did it.

It will be great experience for him and could be the making of him to come back and be a starter for us.

Some fans say some odd things and just want to bash the club at every opportunity. Yes we have faults but this move wouldn’t be one of them.

Your post is a textbook example of what delusional thoughts looks like. Hes playing European football, highly rated and valued near 100 million and you think a team that just battled relegation and had a 2.5 million summer transfer spend last year is in serious competition for Declan "Mike" Rice?
Bingo

Im sorry i refuse to take anyone called Declan seriously. Until he changes his name into a normal one hes michael rice after michael corleone for me.

And why not? He IS a good DM, no? He plays for a team less than us. Okay so they scored better last season but they ARE a lower club. Everton is a top 6 aiming/playing club with matching finances. And for once, lets NOT buy kids in a 5 year payment scheme. THAT is what got us into that FFP disaster.
I admire your determination in clinging on to the ideal of Everton as a top six aiming club, but the harsh reality is that we are currently perceived as a club avoiding relegation and aiming for mid table obscurity.
A footballers career is brief and by the time we are aiming for the top six Declan could well be retired.
Incidentally if you have a problem with his name I wonder whether you reside on Merseyside where Declan is as common as Mick.

I find it exceptionally hard to believe we’re dropping £35m on anyone this summer. Sounds like he’s a proper player but I can’t see this one happening.
I don't think he was even a regular starter for lille. I know sometimes you have to pay for potential but even then this feels exorbitant. But I'm so eager for us to sign a dm I wouldn't even be peeved if we actually signed him

Isnt his contract over in 2 years? West Ham want to cash in. Offer them 75 mill plus a few we want to offload. Haaland came for 50 mil to city, sterling for the same to chelsea. No need for crazy numbers I say.

I dont see us climbing out of bottom list with 20 y old '5 year payment'' deals at all. We wanna be a a big club or thats what a 500 mil stadium should aim for, then lets have it at the Rices of this world. If not, see our other prospects lke Gordon walk out too.
Seriously stay off the drink and drugs before posting on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back