Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube watch alert. He is a unit but looks really quick and agile with an eye for a pass. But I just don’t see any way we spend £35m on a 20 year old that only started 11 games last season. We just don’t have the money to be taking gambles like that surely?
You see I googled him and got sent to a load of sites advertising “GILFS”.

I did miss the O out from his surname though

Tall, strong, fast, young, sellable & his defensive metrics are very good. Better scouting teams than ours are after him. Generally a good sign.
more than fair points, I was trying to find his defensive stats, but couldn't locate them.

YouTube watch alert. He is a unit but looks really quick and agile with an eye for a pass. But I just don’t see any way we spend £35m on a 20 year old that only started 11 games last season. We just don’t have the money to be taking gambles like that surely?
We've spent big money on so called "Proven Premier league" players and gone backwards. These are exactly the players we should be bidding on.

The links this summer are so much more promising and some of the players that are available seem to fit the profile...its just so so annoying and frustrating that we can't spend.

Out of those with genuine links to us, imagine what better shape our squad would be in with a overhaul including the likes of Gallagher, Colwill, Walker-Peters, Onana, Gibbs-White, Broja

more than fair points, I was trying to find his defensive stats, but couldn't locate them.

Green = good

B9518508-1415-4278-8DDE-816EF4DF3BA5.webp

Yes but we don’t have money to waste at the moment. Completely different situation to when we spaffed money on those types of players.
But my argument still stands that we spaffed it on those type of players which has put us in this situation but when all is said and done we both ultimately want the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back