Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean ive got no real problem with buying younger players who will improve, I just find the whole blanket ban on over 25s by some as quite baffling.
It shouldn't be a blanket ban but we shouldn't be spending large sums on players over that age, there is just no value in it. I'm all for bringing in the odd experienced type to play along side some younger ones on shorter term deals.

If we sell DCL and Rich what do people see as our replacement options? What two of the below would you take?

Broja
Toney
Dennis
Pukki
Diaz

I think it is clear that Frank is going to prioritise a DM this summer as he has mentioned it’s a position we are short in that massively impacts our ability to play the way he likes.

Who he will go for in that position another matter but I think that will be the first priority.

I don’t think Mina deserves to be kept on based on injuries and I would also try and get rid of Keane as well.

If we can get in a 28 year old central defender who’s is experienced and a leader, he can play next to some of our other CB’s and I think they’d do well.

I hope we trust Mykolenko and Patterson next season so that would just leave us signing the CB and DM but then having to potentially replace one or both of DCL and Richy.
we seem to go for rebuiding the spine of the team every year. Fix the spine and then rotate others arounfd that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back