Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of his goals he literally scored by falling over himself, another he rebounded after a 3 yard sitter. We sent him on loan twice and he managed the square total of 4 goals, all at Hull and they still went down. He managed just 3 goals in a league that Michael Keane’s brother scored 26 in ffs
And he also scored 8 in about 1000 minutes for us in the PL which is just factually good

Huh? Niasse performance in 17/18 was better than anything Doucoure has served up.

He obviously wasn't give a lot of chances because he was technically woeful and that's probably fair. We also bought Tosun who wasn't even an improvement really.
I’m no Doucoure fan by any means, but this up there with the most turbo gash post I’ve ever seen

What about his goal v Southampton last season? If you can see quality in Niasse, you can see quality there too.
I meant over an extended spell.

Yes Doucoure has had a few good matches here and there I'm not going to say he hasn't. His longest spell is probably the 5 games at the start of 19/20 when we were the best side in the division and everyone was awesome. So all we have to do is repeat that and we've got a player!

For me Niasse was at worst alright that season and as Doucoure has never even approached being alright well there you go
Mate, I've only been on here a few months but I'm sorry to say you're easily the biggest peddler of wham on here. Or a wind up.

Niasse, was awful. Not a cult hero like the Straq, but good awful.

Doucoure whilst not perfect, or elegant or amazing with or without the ball is way, way better than "alright" as you put it. And far surpasses Niasse.

Mate, I've only been on here a few months but I'm sorry to say you're easily the biggest peddler of wham on here. Or a wind up.

Doucoure whilst not perfect, or elegant or amazing with or without the ball is way, way better than "alright" as you put it. And far surpasses Niasse.
Of players we've bought to be regulars, so take out Martina or Rondon or Alcaraz or Thomas Hitzlsperger as they were mostly meant to fill the squad out and those players will stink sometimes when you don't have unlimited money, Doucoure is the worst Everton player I've seen. Niasse in 17/18 was a useful player for awhile until Sam went and bought Tosun (who was worse at scoring in the PL for us btw) and stopped giving Oumar starts.

I don't for one minute believe that Niasse would have remained decent for us had we kept using him but the facts are the facts and he did alright for us in that season.

You’re new here as you say, so we can let it slide.

Niasse, club legend.

Now you know.

Of players we've bought to be regulars, so take out Martina or Rondon or Alcaraz or Thomas Hitzlsperger as they were mostly meant to fill the squad out and those players will stink sometimes when you don't have unlimited money, Doucoure is the worst Everton player I've seen. Niasse in 17/18 was a useful player for awhile until Sam went and bought Tosun (who was worse at scoring in the PL for us btw) and stopped giving Oumar starts.

I don't for one minute believe that Niasse would have remained decent for us had we kept using him but the facts are the facts and he did alright for us in that season.
Shuddup you mad head !

Yeah that means nothing to me. 3rd tastiest bowl of poop essentially.
Sometimes I wonder why you even support Everton. You seem to hate everything about it. Perhaps there exists somewhere a better, happier, more productive use of your time.

(Just pick an indoor endeavor - it's hotter than all get out here in Texas right now)

Doucoure is nowhere near our worst player - either currently or ever. Now, since we are in the transfer thread I would add that it is reasonable to say that we should only be looking at players capable of challenging him for the first XI, and I sincerely hope we are doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back