Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fella scored 9 league goals in a Burnley team last season.

He's 25.

He's available for less than £17m.

A fair few will be in for him.

Those moaning - if he was at Lyon you'd be all made up.
Completely agree. There's a reason Chelsea were being linked with him, talented and versatile at a reasonable price. Much prefer him to Dennis. Add in the fact he's got experience as a LWB and so can provide an alternative to Myko in some systems and it's sensible if not earth-shattering business.

Completely agree. There's a reason Chelsea were being linked with him, talented and versatile at a reasonable price. Much prefer him to Dennis. Add in the fact he's got experience as a LWB and so can provide an alternative to Myko in some systems and it's sensible if not earth-shattering business.

Well if he was so good wouldn’t Chelsea stump up £17m for him

I'm sure you watched him play all the time for Lyon mate lollol
I have to Google most non-PL players we get linked with and it’s been like that for a few years now.

I have absolutely zero idea of most non-PL squads.

I know this lad has PL experience, is a good age and a good price.

I think you may have dreamt this.

I have to Google most non-PL players we get linked with and it’s been like that for a few years now.

I have absolutely zero idea of most non-PL squads.

I know this lad has PL experience, is a good age and a good price.

i have to google players who aren't in the Everton first 11 tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back