Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Transfer Success Stories..

A number of "I've never heard of hims" were fails (Cenk, Sandro, Kean, Billy for example). So, let's hear some "I've never heard of hims" we got right.

I'll start with:

Fellaini

I'm bemused by those slating the perspective of signing Cornet.

We are not an attractive proposition. Who do you expect to get for that price range who has better quality and experience of the league??
Unfortunately you are right. Our club has took a blow last few years for various reasons. We can’t afford to pay top money to clubs for their players, or pay those players top money to come here. Until we get better on and off the pitch, this is where we are for now I hope anyway.

A number of "I've never heard of hims" were fails (Cenk, Sandro, Kean, Billy for example). So, let's hear some "I've never heard of hims" we got right.

I'll start with:

Fellaini

I am the wrong bloke to ask, as I havnt got a clue about football outside of Everton.

But other than Andy Gray, cant recall knowing any player that Howard #1 signed for the title winning side. I had heard of Reidy, but only cos he was in papers as a "contract rebel".

Baines and Seamus? Not a clue neither.

I'll start with:

Fellaini
Joe Parkinson
Olivier Dacourt
Marco Materazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back