Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard keeps us up for the next 2 years until your dad sells up and disappears from the city for good and it’s a success. The real fans understand the task he’s got.

Ah I see - 16th was bad under Benitez but good under Lampard.

Funny dat!

Sir Farhad will be here for another decade lid so best get used to it and drop your Year 9 rebel act and get behind the club lol

Quite disgusting to see “Evertonians” trying to heap pressure on our manager before a ball has been kicked, trying to make out he’s been “backed” despite being forced to sell a key player to fund our business and keep the wolves at the door. We can see through you, traitors.
Starting the season as they ended the last, knives out looking to stab Frank in the back.

Ah I see - 16th was bad under Benitez but good under Lampard.

Funny dat!

Sir Farhad will be here for another decade lid so best get used to his lovely grid.
Under Benitez, it was the worst period I can recall in the 38 years I've supported this club. And, considering how low some of the lows were in that time, it says a lot. How you continue to defend him is bizarre. And try to belittle Lampard at the same time. He engaged with the fans immediately. FSW lived here. So what. Just get behind the club !

Under Benitez, it was the worst period I can recall in the 38 years I've supported this club. And, considering how low some of the lows were in that time, it says a lot. How you continue to defend him is bizarre. And try to belittle Lampard at the same time. He engaged with the fans immediately. FSW lived here. So what. Just get behind the club !

I just speak the truth sir.

Anyone who moaned about us being 16th under Benitez but has the brass neck to hail anything higher than 18th "acceptable" for the next 2 years is a hypocritical gobshite after the crying and moaning this past season just gone lol

Yes mate. It’ll take us years and years to recover from the damage Benitez and Moshiri have done. The task at hand for Frank is a simple one, navigate us through turbulent waters until blue skies appear and our owner sells up and leaves us alone.

IIRC the last really good player Saints brought through was Shaw? I can't remember any decent ones after that. In the 10 years prior to Shaw they had a good spell of bringing players through like Walcott, Bale, JWP and some others I think. Can't remember very well now.
Times have changed.

Saints and the like used the attraction of an early route to the 1st team alongside decent facilities to get young players (and their families) to sign.

In the last 10yrs the megaclubs of City, Chelsea, RS, Utd etc have hoovered up youth prospects and nicked 16yr olds from all the good academies out there.

Now a 16yr old can switch to City with a guaranteed £100000+ a year for three years so even if they don't make the grade it's a decent start to earning!

Development compensation has not kept pace, pretty much peanuts in comparison.

I just speak the truth sir.

Anyone who moaned about us being 16th under Benitez but has the brass neck to hail anything higher than 18th "acceptable" for the next 2 years is a hypocritical gobshite after the crying and moaning this past season just gone lol
Opinions.

L
O
L

You’re the biggest liar on this site, and a massive wham chatting man child

Anyways, back on topic and enough of the fat Benny arse licking.

Transfers, cull the gash

Coming from the bloke who claims to have me on egnore yet posts about me 24/7 lol

Between you and Runcorn Mike I dont know which is the bigger wuss on here I really dont lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back