Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from the bloke who claims to have me on egnore yet posts about me 24/7 lol

Between you and Runcorn Mike I dont know which is the bigger wuss on here I really dont lol lol
Why do you hero worship Benitez though pal? Are you a Kopite plant? Just asking as you seem to have a lot of positive to say about him. I can't see why pal. Nothing good came out of his tenure. Can't disagree with that surely ?

I just speak the truth sir.

Anyone who moaned about us being 16th under Benitez but has the brass neck to hail anything higher than 18th "acceptable" for the next 2 years is a hypocritical gobshite after the crying and moaning this past season just gone lol
You would love it if Lampard fails. Your posts in this thread are a total embarrassment.

He lost his best player and hasn't had £1 reinvested yet. And you are demanding he makes massive improvements.

Pathetic

Any fans turning on Lampard early in the season aren't Evertonians.

Why do you hero worship Benitez though pal? Are you a Kopite plant? Just asking as you seem to have a lot of positive to say about him. I can't see why pal. Nothing good came out of his tenure. Can't disagree with that surely ?

Why do some on here hero worship Lampard ?

Are they Chelsea plants ?

Benitez had a summer spend of £1.7 million, Lampard will have drastically more.

Benitez left the club in 16th, Lampard had 18 games and kept us in 16th.

I dont hero worship Benitez likewise I dont hero worship Lampard, I support both and look at each of their circumstances objectively.

If anyone accepts 16th this coming season but claimed it wasn't good enough last season then they are hypocrites imo.

I stated 10th-12th was acceptable under Benitez and it still is in my eyes under Lampard because I dont pick and choose which EFC manager I want to see succeed.

Last edited:
I just speak the truth sir.

Anyone who moaned about us being 16th under Benitez but has the brass neck to hail anything higher than 18th "acceptable" for the next 2 years is a hypocritical gobshite after the crying and moaning this past season just gone lol
Anything above 18th would be acceptable anything below would mean our relegation and that is not acceptable

Coming from the bloke who claims to have me on egnore yet posts about me 24/7 lol

Between you and Runcorn Mike I dont know which is the bigger wuss on here I really dont lol lol
Firstly, this mis-spelling of words; while you make think it’s funny and edgy, you’re coming across like a massive bell. It’s bordering on embarrassing now.

Secondly, as mentioned on numerous occasions I do have you on ignore. It’s really simple though, there’s a button that allows me too see what’s been posted. I click on it at my will and it’ll show your wham.

Finally, the word “wuss”?? Really. Please explain to the group how you’ve come to this conclusion.

Try to phrase a coherent sentence, it may help.

Mings ? Was he? Ipswich and Bournemouth I thought.

Think they released him and he went non league mate.

1657970205868.webp

Why do some on here hero worship Lampard ?

Are they Chelsea plants ?

Benitez had a summer spend of £1.7 million, Lampard will have drastically more.

Benitez left the club in 16th, Lampard had 18 games and kept us in 16th.

I dont hero worship Benitez likewise I dont hero worship Lampard, I support both and look at each of their circumstances objectively.

If anyone accepts 16th this coming season but claimed it wasn't good enough last season then they are hypocrites imo.

I stated 10th-12th was acceptable under Benitez and it still is in my eyes under Lampard because I dont pick and choose which EFC manager I want to see succeed.

No hero worship. The fact is one is an ex Kopite who openly belittled the club and was past his best about 10 years ago. The other is an intelligent up and coming manager. Plenty more reasons why FSW was a poor fit but you know them. Not suggesting FL gets a free pass but needs to be given time, providing the results and performances dont descend to beyond farce like they did under Benitez.

Times have changed.

Saints and the like used the attraction of an early route to the 1st team alongside decent facilities to get young players (and their families) to sign.

In the last 10yrs the megaclubs of City, Chelsea, RS, Utd etc have hoovered up youth prospects and nicked 16yr olds from all the good academies out there.

Now a 16yr old can switch to City with a guaranteed £100000+ a year for three years so even if they don't make the grade it's a decent start to earning!

Development compensation has not kept pace, pretty much peanuts in comparison.
Yeah that's true. A 16 year-old has just left Saints for Chelsea this week as it goes.

No hero worship. The fact is one is an ex Kopite who openly belittled the club and was past his best about 10 years ago. The other is an intelligent up and coming manager. Plenty more reasons why FSW was a poor fit but you know them. Not suggesting FL gets a free pass but needs to be given time, providing the results and performances dont descend to beyond farce like they did under Benitez.

I agree - hence why 10th-12th should see him kept on another season should we make a few signings.

Anything less would see us go down the results road previous managers went down which seen them arguably deserve to lose their jobs.

Sadly a minority seem to want to give Lampard a free pass regardless of what happens next season just so they can carry on their agenda and blame a manager who left last year and an owner who's stepped aside and letting the management team + DOF do their jobs and/or because Lamps first pumps and says the right tings in the media.

I dont like populism in politics nor do I like it in football - ultimately its a results business and every manager who steps into our dugout should be judged accordingly within reason of the circumstances they've walked into.

I agree - hence why 10th-12th should see him kept on another season should we make a few signings.

Anything less would see us go down the results road previous managers went down which seen them arguably deserve to lose their jobs.

Sadly a minority seem to want to give Lampard a free pass regardless of what happens next season just so they can carry on their agenda and blame a manager who left last year and an owner who's stepped aside and letting the management team + DOF do their jobs and/or because Lamps first pumps and says the right tings in the media.

I dont like populism in politics nor do I like it in football - ultimately its a results business and every manager who steps into our dugout should be judged accordingly within reason of the circumstances they've walked into.
Last paragraph is a good un !! Agreed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back