Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence, midfield and Attack, then we’re laughing.
1.webp

If he was that good he’d be getting in Chelsea’s team, and would certainly have been first name on the team sheet for Norwich last season. The reality is that he’s neither. He’s probably further down the pecking order at Chelsea than Winks is at Spurs.
Again, disagree. 100%. But personal opinion I suppose. I think he'd be a phenomenal signing, will be a phenomenal player, but ultimately it's probably a fruitless discussion. I'd eat my hat if we somehow pulled off the signing of Gilmour and/or Gallagher.

Broja + Onana from rennes with a Gilmour and or Patino in on loan, with a good young CB could be a decent summer for you imo, on top of experience in the back-line with Tarkowski.

Won't cost you too much in transfer fees, or wages.

I don't think I agree with that. I think you guys need a striker, a CM, a DM and a couple more defenders before you can start feeling comfortable about your position in the PL, particularly a defender, a DM and a striker. If you get those in during this window you should be looking at a top half finish, otherwise, I think it will be a tough season for you.

I'm not being horrible mate, bit we have Tarkowski at CB and DCL as a CF. Outside of the top teams, they are probably as good as anyone has.

Theres not a striker out there, better than DCL that we can get.

In a season where everything went wrong, and we had our worst season in living memory we stayed up, and were a few points behind you. If we can keep DCL fit we will be towards the top half.

If I were doing a joint team, I'd have Pickford, Tarkowski, Gordon, Doucoure and DCL. It's a pretty even split really.

Broja + Onana from rennes with a Gilmour and or Patino in on loan, with a good young CB could be a decent summer for you imo, on top of experience in the back-line with Tarkowski.

We aren't getting Broja and the other lad if West Ham are bidding £30m for each.

According to reports both onana and broja would require over 30 million each so other options would probably need to be considered

We need a midfielder badly but we won’t get one while we have Davies, Allan, Doucoure, Gbamin, Iwobi & Gomes all on the books
I concur but I think we need two, a defensive Midfielder to solidify the defense and maintain a presence and a central Midfielder who can link up passing play and maybe even carry the ball some creativity would be appreciated too. But its absolutely crucial that we resolve our midfield issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back