Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season start is but a few weeks away and all we to show for the window is Tarkowski. This could soon become a disaster.
NONSENSE!

The media have assured us that a deal for relegated Cornetto is on the brink, as well as a possible deal for relegated Emmanuel (son of Les) Dennis - and there's still talk of Spurs 84th choice CM, Sir Harold of Winks, being available if that Morgan bloke from Wolves isn't available (who no one would recognise if he walked down the street).

I'm sure by the time the transfer window closes our world-renowned DOF and recruitment team will have added numerous world class players and Bayern and Barca and Real will be asking themselves how did they miss out on appointing the former Preston genius.

(possibly a wee bit of tongue-in-cheek hyperbole included tbf. lets give it a few weeks then put our blue tinted glasses on).

I don't think I agree with that. I think you guys need a striker, a CM, a DM and a couple more defenders before you can start feeling comfortable about your position in the PL, particularly a defender, a DM and a striker. If you get those in during this window you should be looking at a top half finish, otherwise, I think it will be a tough season for you.
Just when you thought it was safe to come back to GOT for some semblance of rational discussion, some plank thinks we're finishing above Villa.

I don't think I agree with that. I think you guys need a striker, a CM, a DM and a couple more defenders before you can start feeling comfortable about your position in the PL, particularly a defender, a DM and a striker. If you get those in during this window you should be looking at a top half finish, otherwise, I think it will be a tough season for you.
We have already signed a defender. Thanks for the prediction. How's your next season looking?

Gallagher would be such a good signing on loan for a year for you guys but seems like tuchel wants him.
IMO Gallagher would be a phenomenal signing - wonderful player, could be one of the best CM around in years to come. Gilmour too. Exceptional talent. If we could get both of those, permanent or loan, we'd really be cooking.

Highly doubt we'll get either though.

IMO Gallagher would be a phenomenal signing - wonderful player, could be one of the best CM around in years to come. Gilmour too. Exceptional talent. If we could get both of those, permanent or loan, we'd really be cooking.

Highly doubt we'll get either though.
I think Gilmour is more likely than Gallagher who it sounds like is getting a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back