Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL may well have played as the most advanced of your forwards but he needed Richarlinson to link with him . The point is if he is isolated he doesn’t have the same skill set as Wood in terms of dealing from the wild clearances from the Burnley defence for me DCLs arieal ability is much more of an asset in or around the box.

If you can somehow unlock Alis potential then maybe but I really think you underestimate just how much Richarlinsons impact was

Mate you very rarely watched us if you think Richy linked up well with DCL - the two of them had horrible chemistry together - literally horrible.

It's why whichever one left this season I could find acceptable as they just didn't play well together whatsoever

I am genuinely starting to get a bit concerned now. It seems that until we get one miserly deal over the line, we’re not going to be spending on anyone else. Hard to see us getting that first deal done and until we do the dominoes won’t fall. Might be left with slim pickings by the time they do.

e
So you remember Andy Gray from the 80's Everton but only the end of Dalglish's career which ended at the same time as Gray's . ?
Wasn’t he player/manager for the last part of his career. But I can remember the Everton team at that time more than Dalglish. Maybe because Everton were winning leagues at the time, maybe because there wasn’t a lot of tv coverage at the time? Memory can be a funny thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back