Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hill I'm prepared to die on this one. When Lampard came in, one of my first positive thoughts was that it might possibly give us half a chance of getting Billy Gilmour.

Think he's a lovely player to watch and, with right set up around him, he could be a fantastic little player.

Genuinely, before Norwich had him on loan, I'd have told you he was one of the top 2 or 3 prospects on the country for his age. OK, last year hasn't worked out as you'd hope, but that's maybe one of the reasons we actually stand a chance of getting him.

Vault me down the line at some point if he ends up coming here - the lad is a potential star IMO

But we don't know yours, so kinda pointless. Apples and oranges.
I just told you, a defensive midfielder sitting behind, a box - box to his right, a left sided midfielder who likes to come short and play quick, short passes. A 2nd striker that will roam, drop deep and link up play. A forward who can lead the line. 2 attacking fullbacks

Movement and options, that’s the name of the game with Gilmour. Whilst trying to balance that with being defensively solid

I know there's still a fair few weeks of the window left but the longer we take to bolster midfield and attack, the more points we might have to drop start of the season till they're in.
It's really amazing that we don't have new midfielders yet. Chairman Bill the expert negotiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back