Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we have done that mate?

Watford wanted lots for Dennis and we think there's better value elsewhere.
KLP - Hull said no to our offer because it was only a tiny downpayment
Broja - Again, we can't afford £30m or to match West Ham, by the looks.

So seems our 4th target was Cornet and we're in talks. it's simply where we are.

Like it's not like the plan isn't there. It's just hard to get it done...
The negotiations should have started long before Richarlison was sold. If that had happened then Everton would have known that their targets were out of reach and we wouldn't be offering loan deals for relegated full backs playing up front for Burnley. The plan started late, was fatally flawed and now we're scrambling around for scraps and will likely start the season weaker than a season in which we accrued 39 points and were nearly relegated. It's a poor start. Here's hoping it gets better.

But I agree to an extent. He’s been unlucky not to score for Scotland a couple of times. But for me, he’s playing too deep, too often. And he’s still learning. Under the right manager and within the right set up, where’s he’s encouraged to stay higher up the pitch more often, I think the goals and assists will come.

What’s that thing he’s doing where the pass goes forward? It’s revolutionary, not sure our midfield knows that is allowed.

But I agree to an extent. He’s been unlucky not to score for Scotland a couple of times. But for me, he’s playing too deep, too often. And he’s still learning. Under the right manager and within the right set up, where’s he’s encouraged to stay higher up the pitch more often, I think the goals and assists will come.

What’s that thing he’s doing where the pass goes forward? It’s revolutionary, not sure our midfield knows that is allowed.

It’s actually very sad the state that this club is in right now

Excluding iwobi our entire offence has cost us about 3-4 mil

Dcl was 1-2 mil
Gordon was an academy product
Gray 1-2 mil
Townsend - free
Rondon - free
Dele - free

And this is a club which is supposedly worth 500 mil?

This is a team already bracing itself for another relegation battle

The negotiations should have started long before Richarlison was sold. If that had happened then Everton would have known that their targets were out of reach and we wouldn't be offering loan deals for relegated full backs playing up front for Burnley. The plan started late, was fatally flawed and now we're scrambling around for scraps and will likely start the season weaker than a season in which we accrued 39 points and were nearly relegated. It's a poor start. Here's hoping it gets better.
They had to sell richarlison no matter what, we are skint and you are seeing that with our lack of activity. Thelwall will be the latest scapegoat in this which will naturally rub off on Lampard once we are in the mire this season. Will be selling more of the family silver in no time. Clubs in a dire mess and the fact moshiri has come out with more drivel should tell everyone that. It's plain obvious we will be relying on frees and loans for the foreseeable future.

Lampard will be extremely worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back