Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is no logic being used if you are guessing on our summer business and ignoring the issues that went against us last year. I’m using the fact that we are clearly after signings and we will not have a season of luck and raf like last season

People just chose to only see the negatives despite things being worked on all by the manager on a daily basis
At this moment its only words from Mosh and a few others, we can all spin this type of stuff like Mosh is doing but until real signings and improvements are made on and off pitch we can only use last year and others as the barometer and it isnt looking good, currently!

That's the thing for me mate, 'as a squad' and as it stands right now we literally don't have a midfield fit for purpose so it impacts every other part of the side. Overhaul that midfield and everything around them improves as a by product
Good point .... midfield will make a big difference allright ... but it would take big bucks to get the desired quality of midfielder in ... we're scraping around and can't structure deals to bring the right players in at the minute .... I just think most of our players are below the standard to even get mid table , ....I'm guilty of it myself , after a good result , thinking our players are better than they are.... our better results are usually got through working harder than the other team, which don't get me wrong is a good thing and with a good bit of luck as well...very rarely do we dominate q team and just lok like the better football team , even against lower league opposition ....when you look at it in the cold light of day with no emotion involved , the players just aren't good enough technically

Seriously, who is paying Evertonians to moan on a forum? And why?

Firstly, we need no encouragement. We're all addicted to misery and deep down love the suffering. Secondly, what would they gain from it?

Purely hypothetical, but Peter Kenyon or another group to put fan pressure on the owner to decide to sell at a reduced price - look at that US Group going public via a close journalist who was relaying daily tidbits via twitter.

Protest groups wanting to get fans on their side by spreading hysteria / panic.

Rival clubs wanting to disrupt the club / pressure the DOF/Chairman into panic buying one of their players to appease the fanbase or disrupt fans at Goodison and create disharmony.

Dont forget the RS hacked Man Citys database a year or so back.

Dont be naive to think in a multi billion pound industry like football that cyber shenanigans does not go on at the top level with passionate social media fans an easy target.

They had to sell richarlison no matter what, we are skint and you are seeing that with our lack of activity. Thelwall will be the latest scapegoat in this which will naturally rub off on Lampard once we are in the mire this season. Will be selling more of the family silver in no time. Clubs in a dire mess and the fact moshiri has come out with more drivel should tell everyone that. It's plain obvious we will be relying on frees and loans for the foreseeable future.

Lampard will be extremely worried.
100% Moshiri is to blame. He's our Randy Lerner, a cancer on the club.

I don't think he's brilliant by any means, but he is a different option at least. A loan wouldn't be the worst deal if we have no money to spend. I was a bit concerned we were going to spend our summer budget on him or something.
He isn't frightened to receive the ball under pressure like most of our midfield is so in my mind he would be an improvement. Given that he didn't set the world alight at Norwich for whatever reason a loan move seems like a sensible idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back