Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmour clearly going nowhere at Chelsea now so while his stock is low rather than a loan we should be looking for a low initial outlay permanent, with add ons and a sell on making up the bulk. The sort of deal we’ve been trying to do for other players. There’s a player in Gilmour and I’d back Lampard to unlock him for that sort of project you’d not necessarily see the benefit on a loan.

Gilmour clearly going nowhere at Chelsea now so while his stock is low rather than a loan we should be looking for a low initial outlay permanent, with add ons and a sell on making up the bulk. The sort of deal we’ve been trying to do for other players. There’s a player in Gilmour and I’d back Lampard to unlock him for that sort of project you’d not necessarily see the benefit on a loan.
Unless it's a loan with a favourable option or an obligation and we are using a loan just to spread costs.

I would guess it will be a loan with a low obligation to buy or a higher option to buy.... if it happens.

Chelsea just have so many players they can't keep them all in the squad it would become totally unmanageable.
I would not be surprised if we take a couple of young players from them, I think we were linked with Anjorin as well.

I would guess it will be a loan with a low obligation to buy or a higher option to buy.... if it happens.

Chelsea just have so many players they can't keep them all in the squad it would become totally unmanageable.
I would not be surprised if we take a couple of young players from them, I think we were linked with Anjorin as well.

Is there also a limit to how many they can loan out as well?

Really worrying that it just seems to be loan deals and free transfers only at the moment. Hopefully there's money that we're able to spend if needed, but with less than 3 weeks until kick off it's looking like an absolute shambles of a window.

Unless it's a loan with a favourable option or an obligation and we are using a loan just to spread costs.
Yeah hopefully that would be the case if it’s a loan. Certainly I don’t think a straight loan is any real benefit for him or us. It just strikes me that with restrictions in the numbers they can loan out and we can loan in this was one we could maybe structure as a cheapish permanent.

Really worrying that it just seems to be loan deals and free transfers only at the moment. Hopefully there's money that we're able to spend if needed, but with less than 3 weeks until kick off it's looking like an absolute shambles of a window.
Wonder if we'll spend once the TV money arrives on August 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back