Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of the accounts paid by someone to write the guff he does on here imo no one can be that negative 24/7 without a method to the madness.

Lets hope we can wrap the Cornet signing up and the moaners can move on from signing no players to moaning about we've only signed players from relegated Burnley.

Even by your very high standards of bellendery, this is next level stuff.

Well he will. You are only allowed 2 domestic loans and 1 from a single club.

If we want anyone else from Chelsea, we would have to buy. I reckon, if this happens, we will have realised that Gallagher will be part of the Chelsea team and Broja is joining West Ham.

If we want Colwill or Anjorin, we would have to buy them. This is where Everton have to box clever and negotiate a buy-back option that is attractive to Chelsea or offer them a good sell-on %. If we really have no money, we have to bite the bullet on stuff like this and start being creative.

I don’t want to worry you but there is talk that you are one of a couple of PL clubs that have asked about Michy Batshuayi and not about a loan.

On the Gilmour front I'd say yes to a loan or purchase. He seems to have the ability to control agame which we sorely lack. Now he is not going to do it every week but he is still very young. Is he worth a punt - yes. If they want more than 20M then probably overpriced punt.
On the Ross front, does he add a dimension we dont have? probably - does he fit Lampards system - probably not.
Its the central midfield that needs the work most!
We could do with someone who can chip in with a few goals so Cornet might be a sensible buy for not a huge outlay. Admittedly DCL should play more games this season but even if he bags 20 that only leaves us with around 40-45 goals for the season based on last years numbers
RankNameGoalsGLAssistsAPlayedPGoals per 90Mins per GoalMPGTotal ShotsGoal ConversionShot Accuracy
1RicharlisonRicharlison
115330.362505520%47%
2Andros TownsendTownsend
74270.352592429%63%
3Demarai GrayGray
65390.204414613%46%
4Dominic Calvert-LewinCalvert-Lewin
52180.342662719%48%
5Anthony GordonGordon
43400.136724010%60%

Look my suggestion was fetching revenue in & getting a large wage earner off the books - as a necessity to purchase players for the manager as the money we have wasted has hampered us big style signing players - other teams know this, so we are easily out bid - not because we are skit because of the fair play rules ... we need to get rid of deadwood too .....

What we don't need to do is sell an international goalkeeper at the top of his game so a player Reading sent back to use for being crap can sit on the bench.

What's the point of selling a good goalkeeper to buy a not as good goalkeeper?

He's one of the accounts paid by someone to write the guff he does on here imo no one can be that negative 24/7 without a method to the madness.

Lets hope we can wrap the Cornet signing up and the moaners can move on from signing no players to moaning about we've only signed players from relegated Burnley.
I think you need to show @GrandOldTeam the evidence of this to cleanse the forum of this astroturfing stain.

I mean, you've got evidence right?

On the Gilmour front I'd say yes to a loan or purchase. He seems to have the ability to control agame which we sorely lack. Now he is not going to do it every week but he is still very young. Is he worth a punt - yes. If they want more than 20M then probably overpriced punt.
On the Ross front, does he add a dimension we dont have? probably - does he fit Lampards system - probably not.
Its the central midfield that needs the work most!
We could do with someone who can chip in with a few goals so Cornet might be a sensible buy for not a huge outlay. Admittedly DCL should play more games this season but even if he bags 20 that only leaves us with around 40-45 goals for the season based on last years numbers
RankNameGoalsGLAssistsAPlayedPGoals per 90Mins per GoalMPGTotal ShotsGoal ConversionShot Accuracy
1RicharlisonRicharlison
115330.362505520%47%
2Andros TownsendTownsend
74270.352592429%63%
3Demarai GrayGray
65390.204414613%46%
4Dominic Calvert-LewinCalvert-Lewin
52180.342662719%48%
5Anthony GordonGordon
43400.136724010%60%
After last season at Norwich I doubt any club would commit to buying Gilmour for an outlay of much more than £10m. I'm not saying he won't turn out to be good player but his stock has fallen dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back