Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be a great double loan, although it would scupper Mosh/Bills plans for a deadline day call to El Ghazi & Barkley
Early on I suggested Ampadu might be a good option . But things seemed to have moved on in that they now think he has found his better position in the middle of a back 3. That position by default is Silva but his age and the number of games are leading people to believe Ampadu will be in our 22/23 squad

I'd have liked KLP from Hull, but unfortunately we didn't move swiftly enough because we were -reportedly- somewhere between Citys make shift LB, Spurs 84th choice CM and a cornetto from Burnley.

Brentord have shown how proficient they are at recruitment over the years, so that should tell you something if they went for him.
Everton summer window,from the club that brought you Dithering Dave Moyes.

I'd have liked KLP from Hull, but unfortunately we didn't move swiftly enough because we were -reportedly- somewhere between Citys make shift LB, Spurs 84th choice CM and a cornetto from Burnley.

Brentord have shown how proficient they are at recruitment over the years, so that should tell you something if they went for him.
We did move swiftly on this one actually, it was reported by very credible sources that we put a bid in early on for KLP…the issue was that we could only put up 2mil up front

I hope you are on the wind-up - he's absolutely terrible.

Where's this talk from? Anyone reliable or just the swell of rumours?
Tuchal is talking him up ( worry for us ) but the football rumour website is where I picked it up from

Tuchal is talking him up ( worry for us ) but the football rumour website is where I picked it up from

You cant sell Batman, hes the only Striker you have that isnt Timo Whoops ive Missed an Open goal Again.

We aren’t going to be relegation candidates though
We definitely are. We have too many poor defenders, can't defend set-pieces, lack pace, power, creativity, a ball carrier and basic passing ability in the middle, have one goalscorer and no-one to supply him. A recipe for disaster.

It's all opinions, but in mine, only Bournemouth (and maybe Saints) have a definitively worse squad than ours. It's both embarrassing and terrifying given what we shelled out.

Everton summer window,from the club that brought you Dithering Dave Moyes.
Dithering Dave used to frustrate me no end, but in hindsight I can see he was being prudent with limited resources and wanting to know all about a player's personalty and character and temprament before signing them. No idea if we are doing that now under Lamps, but in recent years it honestly feels like we've just pulled names out a hat or played some sort of wild bingo game resulting in utterly random mishmash of transfers at 20/30/40m a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back