Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god, no. We shouldn't be paying J-Lingz 190 magic beans let alone £190k a week. My point was that we were linked with players nobody on here thinks is any good and they still don't want to come here.

I can't be arsed going back through this thread and others about the player quotes because you're probably correct that they will be vague about their sources.

Loads were saying not to stress this time last year and we all saw how that worked out and, remarkably, we were actually in a better position this time last year.
Exactly a much better position, we had Richy Digne Rodriguez, now we have Rondon and errrrrrrrr

We need to sign the next soucek, bissouma or hojberg. All players bought to the Premier league for 15 mil or less. Our scouting department need to sort it out. We shouldn't have to spend 25 million on a player every time

Absolutely spot on. We are getting priced out of players because they've all already played in the PL. We need ti be finding them in advance so the outlay is small.

We need to sign the next soucek, bissouma or hojberg. All players bought to the Premier league for 15 mil or less. Our scouting department need to sort it out. We shouldn't have to spend 25 million on a player every time
Our "scouting dept" (or Fred and Bob as they prefer to be known) probably wouldn't be able to tell you where those players were signed from if you gave them fifty guesses.

You'd never heard of him? Really?
Yes really, should I have?

Looking at transfermarkt, he was in the championship last season, don't really follow it. Prior to that he has been a bit part player for wolves, and again I don't follow who their subs are.

….it will show the club has lots it’s morality as well as losing the plot.

A player who plays like football isn’t important on ridiculous money returning to a club that brought him through & then he treated with total disrespect. I understand Chelsea didn’t even bother taking him on their pre-season tour, he’s a risk off the pitch and a liability on it.

Was quite amusing seeing these posts come up in sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back