Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm not holding my breath like.

We needed signings the moment the window opened, yet all we have to show for it so far is Tarks. If it's clearly a big priority for us then why hasn't a lot more happened by now?

Think we're gonna end up doing our old 'chicken' routine with clubs this summer personally. It's what we used to do back when we were skint.
Everyone back in the UK now, Frank knows what he wants....things start to happen.

I knew very little about the lad Grillitsch so googled him. His injury record means I am 100% against signing him. I don't think there's even a decision to be made, it's just a no for us on a player with those sort of injuries.

Yeah all the fuss about him and him still being available for free had me checking up on him the other week

Don’t rate Dendoncker, besides being a big lad I don’t really see what he would bring us. Really disappointing link. I’d take Winks over him everyday.
I'm waiting for the Winks links to pick up again.

Clearly Spurs don't want him, and won't let him just sit on the bench all season. I think he will still join, but right at the end of the window.

You’d have to wonder why it’s taken him until 2 weeks before the season starts to send an SOS to the board…
I don't believe that for one second.

Did anybody ever seriously think it was going to be anything other than a difficult season without new signings ?

We did not need to be beaten in America to realise that.

The Gomes link seems to have legs.

He has been missing completely from any training pics (and the second game) for the last 5-6 days.

I suspect he left camp early. Would be a coup if we managed to [Poor language removed] him out on a perm deal with a small transfer fee.
Unlike Gomes

I'm waiting for the Winks links to pick up again.

Clearly Spurs don't want him, and won't let him just sit on the bench all season. I think he will still join, but right at the end of the window.
I can imagine we're waiting till the end of the window for last minute bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back