Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Ornstein on Arsenal / DCL

“One of the players that we understand they have admiration for is Dominic Calvert-Lewin, we’ve reported that before, and they’ll be monitoring closely what happens at Everton, of course, and also whether he sort of returns to form because he’s not had the best season. It’s been a little bit disrupted by injuries, but he does have admirers at the Emirates Stadium.”

David Ornstein on Arsenal / DCL

“One of the players that we understand they have admiration for is Dominic Calvert-Lewin, we’ve reported that before, and they’ll be monitoring closely what happens at Everton, of course, and also whether he sort of returns to form because he’s not had the best season. It’s been a little bit disrupted by injuries, but he does have admirers at the Emirates Stadium.”
He’ll end up at Real, I mean didn’t Carlo say he’d been watching him for a while before he came here.

There is no way he will go to Arsenal, after the last two seasons of Aubameyang and Lacazette they won’t want another injured player.

So who do we think is leaving then?

That is what has to happen big style before we can sign anyone.

Contracts ending:
Tosun, Siggy, Delph, Kenny, El Ghazi, Bergovic, Van De Beek,

Certain to leave in my view:
DCL, Richarlison, Allan, Mina

Likely to leave:
Doucoure, Gray, Pickford, Branthwaite

I think the following will probably stay:
Gordon, Rondon, Townsend, Davies, Mykolenko, Keane, Godfrey, Coleman Gomes, Iwobi, Patterson, Nkounkou. Gbamin, Holgate

We will probably promote Simms and Dobbin to the first team. There may be others.

I don’t know what the deal is with Ali if we get relegated. It seemed to be a very strange deal. Presumably he is staying?

If Pickford leaves, we may decide to keep Bergovic.

I guess we can also add that Moise Kean will leave for actual money.

So who do we think is leaving then?

That is what has to happen big style before we can sign anyone.

Contracts ending:
Tosun, Siggy, Delph, Kenny, El Ghazi, Bergovic, Van De Beek,

Certain to leave in my view:
DCL, Richarlison, Allan, Mina

Likely to leave:
Doucoure, Gray, Pickford, Branthwaite

I think the following will probably stay:
Gordon, Rondon, Townsend, Davies, Mykolenko, Keane, Godfrey, Coleman Gomes, Iwobi, Patterson, Nkounkou. Gbamin, Holgate

We will probably promote Simms and Dobbin to the first team. There may be others.

I don’t know what the deal is with Ali if we get relegated. It seemed to be a very strange deal. Presumably he is staying?

If Pickford leaves, we may decide to keep Bergovic.

I guess we can also add that Moise Kean will leave for actual money.
Kenny will be given a new deal if we get relegated, personally I think he will anyway, hes probably already signed it truth be told and they just waiting for the right time to break it to us.

I dont see Gomes staying, but other than that I think you are right.

Kenny will be given a new deal if we get relegated, personally I think he will anyway, hes probably already signed it truth be told and they just waiting for the right time to break it to us.

I dont see Gomes staying, but other than that I think you are right.
Yes, there has already been talk of Kenny signing. I know there are a lot who give him hell, but he can probably do a job in th3 Championship.

Gomes I just don’t know. He may leave, or he may decide to stay and get his contract paid out. Realistically he should leave, but would he get anywhere near the salary he is on now?

Yes, there has already been talk of Kenny signing. I know there are a lot who give him hell, but he can probably do a job in th3 Championship.

Gomes I just don’t know. He may leave, or he may decide to stay and get his contract paid out. Realistically he should leave, but would he get anywhere near the salary he is on now?
As a free transfer? Probably not, but it wont be far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back