Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and it's a big if, we stay up I'd love to see us take a punt on sarr from Watford...
Hell if a player if he fulfills his potential

My point was that our 'current ' squad is worth around £300mil. Thats being fairly conservative.

Weve probably spent closer to £400mil rather than the £500mil claimed. That includes every and all players signed during Moshiri's reign.

So if we sold everyone then we'd be circa £100mil down...the media (and certain posters) seem to think weve 'lost' £500mil but thats really not the case.
Well, if you factor in wages, sacking managers and agents comp, it comes out at around 1.2billion.

So yeah, to say we have lost 500m is indeed not correct.

My point was that our 'current ' squad is worth around £300mil. Thats being fairly conservative.

Weve probably spent closer to £400mil rather than the £500mil claimed. That includes every and all players signed during Moshiri's reign.

So if we sold everyone then we'd be circa £100mil down...the media (and certain posters) seem to think weve 'lost' £500mil but thats really not the case.
Yeah i know what you mean we have spent on money on players that we are never getting back but on the flip side there are a lot of players who cost a pittance that we would make a profit on if sold, eg Gordon,Gray, Branthwaite and Calvert-Lewin.

Yeah i know what you mean we have spent on money on players that we are never getting back but on the flip side there are a lot of players who cost a pittance that we would make a profit on if sold, eg Gordon,Gray, Branthwaite and Calvert-Lewin.

Exactly and some of the players values will increase over the next couple of seasons as well.

Why would we want to sell those. I'd build a team round Gordon and Branthwaite. Gray is hit and miss but not a terrible player. DCL this season hasn't hit heights. I'd sell maybe but we won't get as good a price this year. And who do we replace with ? Notwithstanding the fact that we might be in second tier!

Ok, im not double-checking fees, so they will ALL be wrong, please dont pull me up on the fees, its a rough estimate!

JP 30m - 30m
NP 16m - 10m
MH 2m -15m
MK 30m - 15m
A 20m - 10m
R 45m - 50m
FB 8m - 0
DCL 1.5m - 50m
DG 1.7m - 15m
YM 30m - 20m
AD 20m - 20m
AI 34m - 5m
VM 18m - 18m
CT 27m - 0
AG 20m - 10m
BG 24m - 24m
DA 35m - 0
GS 45m -0
MK 30m - 30m
JPG 25m -20m

462m - 322m

Not as bad as I thought.

?
Pickford 25, Keane 25, Richy 35, Mina 27.5, Iwobi 28, Siggy 40.

We didn’t even pay a penny for Ali yet nevermind 35.

Jpg 20? Maybe 10.

Stop worrying about the add-ons. Not going to activate them.

Pickford 25, Keane 25, Richy 35, Mina 27.5, Iwobi 28, Siggy 40.

We didn’t even pay a penny for Ali yet nevermind 35.

Jpg 20? Maybe 10.

Stop worrying about the add-ons. Not going to activate them.
We will pay add-ons on a lot of our players, the 1s who never play, no, but the likes of Richy, will defo have hit his appearance and goal clauses.

People thinking they stick winning trophies in Everton transfers are mad.

We will pay add-ons on a lot of our players, the 1s who never play, no, but the likes of Richy, will defo have hit his appearance and goal clauses.

People thinking they stick winning trophies in Everton transfers are mad.
Like Ali you said 35?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back