Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brerton Diaz and Tarkowski make a lot of sense on free transfers, considering our current financial perils.

Tarkowski walks into that team, think he could be a great partner to help Godfrey develop too.

We could do with a leader in defence...not sure if he can play the high line.

I'm not too sure whether now is the right time to be asking for that sort of thread tbh .
Gallows humour. But reading some of the legacy posts you'd think we will be an attractive prospect should we remain top flight despite not having a pot to pee in. Just being realistic that's all. And a touch pessimistic admittedly. It avoids disappointment in the long run.

Gallows humour. But reading some of the legacy posts you'd think we will be an attractive prospect should we remain top flight despite not having a pot to pee in. Just being realistic that's all. And a touch pessimistic admittedly. It avoids disappointment in the long run.
That’s a jolly good attitude. No wonder you are known as Mr Happy ;)

Yeh I get ya . Though , I do think we will stay up, just . Horrible thought for all though if we do go down

That’s a jolly good attitude. No wonder you are known as Mr Happy ;)
Cmon mate. We're bottom 3 for a reason. Nowt to do with my attitude. I'm accepting that we might be playing likes of Luton and Wigan next year. Should we stick our heads in the sand and pretend it might not ? I don't want it to obviously.

Reactions: MKS
Cmon mate. We're bottom 3 for a reason. Nowt to do with my attitude. I'm accepting that we might be playing likes of Luton and Wigan next year. Should we stick our heads in the sand and pretend it might not ? I don't want it to obviously.
I think you misunderstood. I am congratulating you on your positive attitude in the face of adversity. No head in the sand here I am a positively embarrassing the prospect of facing Luton next season. Bring it on ;)

I think you misunderstood. I am congratulating you on your positive attitude in the face of adversity. No head in the sand here I am a positively embarrassing the prospect of facing Luton next season. Bring it on ;)

Plymouth away on a Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back