Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be a massive clear out, Pickford DCL and Richarlison. Last two whatever happens. All of the out if contracts go. Maybe Jonjoe will stay if we go down?

If we win tomorrow then everything changes again. Two points behind two teams with a game in hand - and favourable ish fixtures ahead of ourselves would give us a chance.

Massive game tomorrow. A game we are capable of winning…

Me too, but honestly if we go down there is gooling to be a need for a fast rebuild. Replacing full backs won't be a priority. The whole midfield and attack are going to go.
Mykolenko/Patterson and Coleman would stay you imagine.

Midfield and attack will be a massacre.

Attackers - I reckon Gordon/grey/Rondon will stay and broadhead/Simms would become squad members.

Midfield…Davies will stay as no other clubs would have him, the rest will all go somewhere on permanents/loan/expired.

Me too, but honestly if we go down there is gooling to be a need for a fast rebuild. Replacing full backs won't be a priority. The whole midfield and attack are going to go.

Funnily enough the defence goes from our worst asset to our most consistent as I think we'll keep all but Mina.

Patterson Keane Godfrey Myko

Would be my back 4 - if Keane goes then Branthwaite comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back