Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t want Gomes in the championship, huge wages and he’d get mugged off every week by anyone who put a tackle in on him. Doucoure I suspect gets bought by a mid table prem side. Iwobi is probably one of very few high earners who stays.
I think we're stuck with Gomes, but if there was ever a case for a player to help us out and take a wage cut to move elsewhere, it's him.

Well im quite confident that ww could have sold Pickford, Holgate, Mina, Godfrey, Doucoure, Davies, Allan, DCL, Richarlison and more last summer.

Moving them on while then allowing Tosun to move on with a payoff doesnt bring in an optimal amount in fees but it clears off 2 players wages.
I remember Ferdinand touting Godfrey for UTD but I’m not sure who would go In for him now. I think we have him for another season, he’s just got too many mistakes in him. 2 big ones this season that have cost us.

Mina and Allan look certainties to go but neither should have been sold last season.

I think this is Pickford last season with us regardless, same with DCL & Richie. Unsure on Doucoure, can’t see him leaving even if we go down.

I remember Ferdinand touting Godfrey for UTD but I’m not sure who would go In for him now. I think we have him for another season, he’s just got too many mistakes in him. 2 big ones this season that have cost us.

Mina and Allan look certainties to go but neither should have been sold last season.

I think this is Pickford last season with us regardless, same with DCL & Richie. Unsure on Doucoure, can’t see him leaving even if we go down.
Newcastle, Howe apparently wanted to sign him in January.

If we go down then Mitrovic should be the first player we sign. He doesn’t cut it in the Prem but bosses the Championship.

Thought so too. Can't see how it was such an unreasonable point to bring up eh ! Just not burying my head in sand when there's a realistic possibility we drop !

He's done very little this season to suggest he's going to be a top quality CB. Lots of pace, aggression and heart but not much else. Not a full back either. I'd keep him purely because he's a trier.

I think he’s one to keep if we go down as I think he would do well in the Championship, same with Doucoure. Players that don’t quite cut it in the prem but would do extremely well a level below.

Thought so too. Can't see how it was such an unreasonable point to bring up eh ! Just not burying my head in sand when there's a realistic possibility we drop !
Agree mate, he would be the first on my list to buy and I’d feel more confident of coming straight back up with him leading the line. Doesn’t look glamorous but Mitrovic and Rondon would probably be a good forward line up for us if we drop. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

Agree mate, he would be the first on my list to buy and I’d feel more confident of coming straight back up with him leading the line. Doesn’t look glamorous but Mitrovic and Rondon would probably be a good forward line up for us if we drop. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
He'd cost a fortune. No way would Fulham let him leave on the cheap.

Mitrovic if we go down anyone ? Think Jordan Rhodes still knocks around down there somewhere too.
Simple enough question. 40 goal a season striker in Championship. Seems like a reasonable idea. Bit of forward planning like. And being pessimistic doesn't equate to being unhappy. Just means I'm never disappointed (as the song says) !!

Would you buy him if we stay in the premier league?

He’s just been promoted???
Is that a question? But yes, promoted again. Nit overly effective last time he was promoted with Fulham, but record scorer for championship in one season. Absolutely fits into too good for Championship, not good enough for Prem. IF we go down he's the sort of player we should be looking at. In my ever optimistic opinion.

Is that a question? But yes, promoted again. Nit overly effective last time he was promoted with Fulham, but record scorer for championship in one season. Absolutely fits into too good for Championship, not good enough for Prem. IF we go down he's the sort of player we should be looking at. In my ever optimistic opinion.

Yes I’m saying it as in why on Earth would he leave them to drop down a division. It’s not a computer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back