Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With wing backs one of their main jobs is crossing, more so than full backs, and so they have to be on their natural foot or be highly ambidextrous. At RWB Patterson, Coleman, Mills, Iwobi, Godfrey and Holgate would probably play there before Myko was switched over. But equally none of those are suitable for LWB so if Nkounkou isn’t up to scratch a little deal like this needs to happen.

Everton fans:

If we’ve got no money then Thelwell should be getting creative with loans and cheap deals to plug gaps in the squad otherwise we’re going to get relegated

Also Everton fans

No not that player, he used to play for a team Thelwell was once involved in and also we have one decent left back and one decent right back already so why do we need this player

Backup left back who likely won’t play much and is on small wages. Nkounkou is clearly crap so we need another- surely Vinagre is better? (Can’t remember seeing him for Wolves). If he does turn out okay then he’s still only 23 and the fee won’t be fairly low.

That’s if this isn’t just completely made up, anyway.

As long as deals are progressing for midfielders/attackers then it’s fine. We do need others in asap though.

Name 3 left footed right backs in the history of the game.
not short term coverage, but players who played the majority of their games at RB.

I don't think I can (without the help of the internet).
It's very rare for obvious reasons, less left footers so less reason to have them change flanks. Right footed full backs get to play left back more just because there is more opportunity. There are plenty of examples of right footed left backs (Andreas Brehme for example) but not so many going the other way.

Backup left back who likely won’t play much and is on small wages. Nkounkou is clearly crap so we need another- surely Vinagre is better? (Can’t remember seeing him for Wolves). If he does turn out okay then he’s still only 23 and the fee won’t be fairly low.

That’s if this isn’t just completely made up, anyway.

As long as deals are progressing for midfielders/attackers then it’s fine. We do need others in asap though.
Haven't we said that about players in the past - Paul Power etc?

Right back is an achilles heel for this club. Whether Mykolenko can step over that side or not, we need another Right side option.
We get it dave you don't rate patterson but its pretty inevitable that hes going to play in some capacity. I hope we do get another right back someone with a Rangers connection so you'll comically be crying out for another right back again

We get it dave you don't rate patterson but its pretty inevitable that hes going to play in some capacity. I hope we do get another right back someone with a Rangers connection so you'll comically be crying out for another right back again
My concern is with having a functioning defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back