Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One top notch centre back and leader i have mentioned a few times, Matthias Ginter is going on a free to Freiburg in the summer per Fab Romano. Very peculiar move.

I’m sure it’s not all down to him but only 2 teams have conceded more in the Bundesliga this season than his current club, Gladbach.

Things must be looking up.... Transfer thread lives again.

One step at a time eh lads..... we've got plenty of time to muse or moan about moves when we know where we stand....
Trust me I've got some very strong takes lined up already for after this all ends one way or the other

Proven goalscorers cost big money and big wages.

We have FFP issues and need a new spine in the team.

I think we'll move DCL on and hopefully the likes of Keane and Gomes but there wont be enough there to bring in a top CB and CM as well as a DCL replacement.

At CF if we keep Richarlison I like the look of Joao Pedro and Hugo Ekitike but the one ive rated for a couple of seasons is Amine Gouiri. Hes top notch.

If we can extend Richarlisons contract then id sell Gray and DCL to cover the cost of 2 of the above 3 or some similar types.
I think Richarlison and DCL will both be gone in the summer, I think who we sign will depend on the league we are in. Even if we sell big, I can’t see us spending big, because of the ffp

I think Richarlison and DCL will both be gone in the summer, I think who we sign will depend on the league we are in. Even if we sell big, I can’t see us spending big, because of the ffp
We don't need to, people need to move away from this idea. We need to be clever about our recruitment and a bit creative about it going forward, spending big has gotten us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back