Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing but I would rather us actually have a proven goalscorer at the club over one who'll take 2-3 seasons to develop.

We tried that with Moise Kean when we needed a tried and tested Giroud.

Same situation for me when DCL goes in the summer - we need a goalscorer.

Proven goalscorers cost big money and big wages.

We have FFP issues and need a new spine in the team.

I think we'll move DCL on and hopefully the likes of Keane and Gomes but there wont be enough there to bring in a top CB and CM as well as a DCL replacement.

At CF if we keep Richarlison I like the look of Joao Pedro and Hugo Ekitike but the one ive rated for a couple of seasons is Amine Gouiri. Hes top notch.

If we can extend Richarlisons contract then id sell Gray and DCL to cover the cost of 2 of the above 3 or some similar types.

I haven't thought.... And if you think scrolling back through pages and pages just to find out what all the transfers merkins on here have got to say about it then you're mistaken.

You posted about "championship players".

Everton's players are not "championship players". They will not be "championship players".

If it was a normal budget I reckon Lampard would go for Tammy Abraham. Showed great faith in him at Chelsea and there's rumours he wants to come back to prem despite having a very decent scoring season in Serie A. Would cost 40m + etc.

Was going to say Billy Gilmour would be on the radar aswell but he's been very underwhelming for Norwich and got similar in Tom Davies who needs to get his career back on track and Lampard seems keen to work with him, possibly will get a few sub cameos right at end of the season.

Who knows on the budget and what is allowed and isn't. Was a pittance last summer but then a decent amount was spent in Jan and there should be 80-100m coming in sales.

If it was a normal budget I reckon Lampard would go for Tammy Abraham. Showed great faith in him at Chelsea and there's rumours he wants to come back to prem despite having a very decent scoring season in Serie A. Would cost 40m + etc.

Was going to say Billy Gilmour would be on the radar aswell but he's been very underwhelming for Norwich and got similar in Tom Davies who needs to get his career back on track and Lampard seems keen to work with him, possibly will get a few sub cameos right at end of the season.

Who knows on the budget and what is allowed and isn't. Was a pittance last summer but then a decent amount was spent in Jan and there should be 80-100m coming in sales.

Players on a free or 12 months to go should be our targets.

Thoughts on Mina, Delph and Allan ?

Mina and Allan with a year left and Delph gone in the summer

Big misses...will need a masterstroke to bring in a top CB and a star DM.

All 3 have to go Zat. Delph for obvious reasons but hopefully he can sign off with a bit of respect.

Mina and Allan we simply will need to recoup money on both. Minas body just can't cope with the weekly physical nature of the PL which is a shame and Allan is the wrong side of 30 so I'd sell this summer.

One top notch centre back and leader i have mentioned a few times, Matthias Ginter is going on a free to Freiburg in the summer per Fab Romano. Very peculiar move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back