Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at this. There aren’t a lot of Evertons out there paying real money for bad players.

Holgate could easily get a move to a lower PL side like a Bournemouth with the Promotion money swishing around their pockets.

Keane aint a bad player in a defensive compact set up - he could for example go to WHU as a squad player and shine in Moyes set up - he's turned that yard dog Dawson into a solid CB.

Assuming we stay up, cheeky loan/offer for Rashford? There's a player in there somewhere, although clearly distracted - reckon we could bring him back to life.
Not yet, a 28 year old Marcus Rashford is MADE for Everton. I can see it now, pace went with his knees years before, 7 goals in all comps in his previous 3 seasons combined, nowhere near the England squad for half a decade and of course pundits giving it “he’s still young, if he can recapture that early talent” despite him not being young or having any talent and/or knee cartilage left.

It’s actually meant to be and I am here for it in the future

I can’t really see what they can do. It’s a contract.

We over paid in the first instance, then they did. Buyers regret doesn’t get you out of a contract.
I don’t think we know the full terms of the deal though do we? That’s a genuine question by the way. If he has to play a set number of games to trigger the obligation then they may come to us in the summer and say look we’re just not going to pick him if it means we have to pay that fee so how about we renegotiate.

I don’t think we know the full terms of the deal though do we? That’s a genuine question by the way. If he has to play a set number of games to trigger the obligation then they may come to us in the summer and say look we’re just not going to pick him if it means we have to pay that fee so how about we renegotiate.

I would be absolutely astonished if we get any money for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back