Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your club have so many players that you want to get rid. Surely Barkley should be on a free and the striker for a low fee as they are almost 29 and both have one year left in their contracts.

They will be looking at the amortised value, the wages and contract as you state for quite a few Perhaps not s many as you think but I would imagine it’s possibly 6-10. With the advent of the 5 sub rule, CL participation and of course the mid season WC there really will be a need for a big squad and due to them being club trained, HG or even under 21 every thing needs to be factored in

RBs value was circa £3 million but it’s even possible that some of that has been impaired so they will be looking at trying to re coup that sort of sum of course trying to and getting it aren’t one and the same

TT had always said he wanted to look at all players in pre season and you will see players who he doesn’t want around and for who there will have been talks with other clubs about steadily leave.

chelsea fans seem to think we are signing; Barkley, Batshuayi and Gilmour all at once. we will have ruined the transfer window again, if this is true. Part of me wants it to happen just to see Paul Merson's meltdown on SSN

Yep that’s the names we seems to being talked about on the forums and groups I access although Gallagher I suspect will more than likely go on loan otherwise we wouldn’t have needed to trigger the extra year as the original didn’t end till June 23 although he was assessed during the US tour and shunted away from the first team squad

chelsea fans seem to think we are signing; Barkley, Batshuayi and Gilmour all at once. we will have ruined the transfer window again, if this is true. Part of me wants it to happen just to see Paul Merson's meltdown on SSN

Story by Graeme Bailed....I bet he did.

Yep that’s the names we seems to being talked about on the forums and groups I access although Gallagher I suspect will more than likely go on loan otherwise we wouldn’t have needed to trigger the extra year as the original didn’t end till June 23 although he was assessed during the US tour and shunted away from the first team squad

Gilmour you mean not Gallacher
My thoughts are the extension is to sell him mate, undisputable that sale value decreases hugely with 12 months left so extending to loan makes no financial sense really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back