Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wouldn’t want him though.
For me, we clearly don't have much money, we desperately need 2 midfielders. I imagine we loan Gana and buy a younger midfielder from somewhere, but that will cost us.

So unless we get a great low price deal on a striker from out the blue, a loan for Michy as back up, would be fine for me. But I wouldn't be buying him on a permanent deal.

For me, we clearly don't have much money, we desperately need 2 midfielders. I imagine we loan Gana and buy a younger midfielder from somewhere, but that will cost us.

So unless we get a great low price deal on a striker from out the blue, a loan for Michy as back up, would be fine for me.

Checking out Alex Scott at Bristol City wouldnt be the worst idea. They have done a Moshiri lite in the last few years, inc a fabulous stadium development, and ironically, their owner is another accountant. Not a clue on their expectations/contract details mind.

Checking out Alex Scott at Bristol City wouldnt be the worst idea. They have done a Moshiri lite in the last few years, inc a fabulous stadium development, and ironically, their owner is another accountant. Not a clue on their expectations/contract details mind.
I've seen his name mentioned a few times. Don't know anything about him other than a quick Google says he is 18 and a midfielder. While I appreciate our midfield can't get much worse, will an 18 year with limited experience be able to make the step up comfortably? As we need the fairly instant impact. Would be a risk. And a big gamble for Frank to take.

Their record transfer is like 7m. Turkish clubs are renowned for not spending.

False. Seriously just Google it.

Besiktas still pay good wages. Batman is in his last year. Unless Chelsea are holding out for £10-20mill, he's leaving on a free. I did Google it...and Besiktas say money and the fact he didn't score in any cup competition (and got Cenk back) means they wouldn't make it perm.

Chelsea even apparently put him for sale at £10million last season.

Palace dodged him on a perm after his 2nd loan spell ended up 2 goals in 20 games

Dortmund got him at 24 years old just after making a £33mill move and Chelsea wanted £50mill for him.

Bottom line is...he could've gone. When his stock was high, he was priced out. Was around £10mill last season and still....

Besiktas still pay good wages. Batman is in his last year. Unless Chelsea are holding out for £10-20mill, he's leaving on a free. I did Google it...and Besiktas say money and the fact he didn't score in any cup competition (and got Cenk back) means they wouldn't make it perm.

Chelsea even apparently put him for sale at £10million last season.

Palace dodged him on a perm after his 2nd loan spell ended up 2 goals in 20 games

Dortmund got him at 24 years old just after making a £33mill move and Chelsea wanted £50mill for him.

Bottom line is...he could've gone. When his stock was high, he was priced out. Was around £10mill last season and still....
Oh, so beskitas say money. Priced out.
Dortmund were priced out.

So you assertions that he flopped because he stayed at Chelsea have been proven wrong by yourself. Thanks for that.

We wanted him in 2019 but Chelsea wanted too much.
Palace wanted him permanently before the loan but were priced out, then decided against it afterward.

I've seen his name mentioned a few times. Don't know anything about him other than a quick Google says he is 18 and a midfielder. While I appreciate our midfield can't get much worse, will an 18 year with limited experience be able to make the step up comfortably? As we need the fairly instant impact. Would be a risk. And a big gamble for Frank to take.

Not a clue mate. Hence, check him out. But done well in England U19 games, and plays a kinda forward MF role.

Well no....he didn't. To say he flopped suggests he was poor.

7 in 10 in Germany.
5 in 11 in his first palace spell.
14 in 33 in Turkey.

Not of that suggests a flop.

I retract everything.

The lads great. Batting down offers left and right for years. So much so no one wants to pay £10mill for him.

Stats are boss like

Nah he is good mate, will go to the top, very creative, good with the ball at feet, bit of a Grealish. Jon Russell at Huddersfield is another one, still only 21 big unit but quick and good at feet, ex Chelsea youth also.

I retract everything.

The lads great. Batting down offers left and right for years. So much so no one wants to pay £10mill for him.

Stats are boss like
Haha I'm not saying he's mint mate. I'm simply saying you can't say he flopped in every league when he clearly scored goals.

Oh, so beskitas say money. Priced out.
Dortmund were priced out.

So you assertions that he flopped because he stayed at Chelsea have been proven wrong by yourself. Thanks for that.

We wanted him in 2019 but Chelsea wanted too much.
Palace wanted him permanently before the loan but were priced out, then decided against it afterward.

Can't believe people are making out that his feller is good.

In my eyes, he's flopped as he's been at a club for 6 years and made zero impact and never moved on.

You know Dortmund spent almost £200million the season he was there after they sold Dembele. Then spent another £200mill in the next 2 seasons...didn't even look at Batman again.

Last edited:
Haha I'm not saying he's mint mate. I'm simply saying you can't say he flopped in every league when he clearly scored goals.

But never made a perm move anywhere else.

He was up for sale for £10mill last season. Not one club want him/want to pay/or can pay for him.

Yet...me saying he flopped causes outrage of being factually incorrect because he's never left Chelsea. Same as Barkley, Kenedy and all those other players they've stock piled that no one wants to take a punt on across European football

Status
Not open for further replies.