Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think mina will sign a new contract?

he has 1 more year left after this summer

if he isn't going to sign a new contract would it not make sense to sell him to try and get some decent money for him?
I would think thats the plan Spud.

His injury record means we wouldnt be able to improve on his current contract and the issue is that most buying clubs wouldnt be able to either.

Thus I would think we will only get a nominal fee due to his short contract and wage demands.

Buffon was 51million Euros, which was about 27million pounds in 2001.

45million would mean the 3rd highest and also is fantasy land.
How much did Chelsea pay for Kepa?wasn't like 90 million? the dude rides the bench now and I think we'd agree that pickford is a superior goalie also theres the English premium

We really could of done with him. I feel he gets unfairly punished for using his bodystrength when he played for us. Every shoulder to shoulder was a foul against him.
Having seen his finishing tonight... nah.

I agree, but Iwobi and Gordon cant be expected to create chances whilst they're running around.
I'd just rather have a striker who misses chances than a good finisher who gets on the end of about 5 balls a season.

The list of guys who score loads of goals because they're awesome at shooting alone and not because they get a lot of shots from good areas is about one name long. Son.

I'd just rather have a striker who misses chances than a good finisher who gets on the end of about 5 balls a season.

The list of guys who score loads of goals because they're awesome at shooting alone and not because they get a lot of shots from good areas is about one name long. Son.
You appear to have moved away from the issue at hand, your boy missing open goals from 4 yards out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back