Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means hes not good enough to play CM in League One mate.

It doesn't mean he's not good enough for cm at that level..he played there because they hadn't another option. He has played cm in the championship and for Ireland .
He may not be good enough for the Premier league. But he will be the best midfielder in league one however long he's there

It doesn't mean he's not good enough for cm at that level..he played there because they hadn't another option. He has played cm in the championship and for Ireland .
He may not be good enough for the Premier league. But he will be the best midfielder in league one however long he's there
Of course he will, it was just bait.

Im surprised by that. Thought he would have been Championship level.
Think for Dobbin it would be a lower championship side team at best and although the standard of opposition would be better than league one a year playing attacking football and winning games at Derby is arguably better for the development and confidence of an attacker than a year feeding off scraps in a relegation slog.

Stepping up 2 leagues is an enormous ask. I don't expect us to be signing league 1 players who can walk straight into the first team.
Would only be one league if not for Derby administration I think. Look at Spurs igning Spence, I am gutted about that. We signed Cahil from similar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back