Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is if we have cash. I wonder if Moshiri/Usmanov have put some more in.

Still think we might get Broja later on too.

I think we do mate it's wether they'll accept the structure of any deal rather than amount I think

And if I was gonna stick my neck out I think Kalimuendo a buy or loan with obligation/option, Gallacher a late loan and Gilmour a low fee high add-ons buy and a Coadey loan with option.

I think we do mate it's wether they'll accept the structure of any deal rather than amount I think

And if I was gonna stick my neck out I think Kalimuendo a buy or loan with obligation/option, Gallacher a late loan and Gilmour a low fee high add-ons buy and a Coadey loan with option.
No Way Gallagher AND Gilmour. Even if we had the money and Chelsea were prepared to sell, where would they play if we sign Gana and Onana? And I know we need squad depth, but they would only move from Chelsea to us BECAUSE they want to play!

Plus, we couldn't take Gallagher and Broja on loan from the same club.

If we sign Onana and Gueye why would we sign Gallagher and Gilmour? Where is everyone going to play and how are we going to create squad space?

We need a forward. Not even more midfielders

I can go along with most of that.

If we can move Holgate on for cash, and ideally Gomes, Allan and Gbamin.

I also wonder of Broja finds his way here some way. I have a theory that the club may sell DCL to Newcastle mid season. He seems the sort of panic buy they may make if we can keep him fit.

The other left field option, is MGW. If we see a deal is agreed at a figure we like, I could see a world where we make a move.

Gilmour will be available at a huge knockdown price too. Tuchel has basically brushed him off.

I can go along with most of that.

If we can move Holgate on for cash, and ideally Gomes, Allan and Gbamin.

I also wonder of Broja finds his way here some way. I have a theory that the club may sell DCL to Newcastle mid season. He seems the sort of panic buy they may make if we can keep him fit.

The other left field option, is MGW. If we see a deal is agreed at a figure we like, I could see a world where we make a move.

Gilmour will be available at a huge knockdown price too. Tuchel has basically brushed him off.

striker it has to be mate. can’t see newcastle or even us selling mate

and nobody will wanna buy the others lol

I think something is going to happen with Gallagher. Chelsea are starting to throw money around like confetti. He has half a shot at the World Cup. I think it will dawn him he won’t get the games he needs

If we sign Onana and Gueye why would we sign Gallagher and Gilmour? Where is everyone going to play and how are we going to create squad space?

We need a forward. Not even more midfielders

I think Lampard wants to have the option for a three in mid mate, I don't expect either Gueye or Onana to be played 38 times this season either, Gilmour I think would be used situationally for a season to try rebuild his confidence and Gallacher would enable a shift to a three man mid alongside Onana and Gueye.

No Way Gallagher AND Gilmour. Even if we had the money and Chelsea were prepared to sell, where would they play if we sign Gana and Onana? And I know we need squad depth, but they would only move from Chelsea to us BECAUSE they want to play!

Plus, we couldn't take Gallagher and Broja on loan from the same club.

I dont think we'll get Broja mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back