Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
£- 160 mill net spend mate, the Fofana deal if it happend would take that to £-230 mill - and they took a massive haircut on Lukaku - think you could be bang on the money. (not sure if they have improved either).
I still think D Jong will end up there too mate for another 70-80m

They can't give away about 4-5 the want shut off either who are on big wages (Barkley, Kennedy, Bats) and they have others like RLC, CHO and Sarr on huge wages to be kept around as fringe players.

Likes if Werner they'll take a massive hut in as with Pulisic if they move those on too.

There source of revenue in reality is the young players - can see them selling Ampadu, Gilmour, Gallacher, Broja all late in trying to offset the spending a little

So much for financial fair play eh...

They could be digging a hole mate, they had massive artificial funding by Abromovich offsetting losses - they are going to miss that, but their income while high, still does tail behind the likes of City, Mordor and Utd, they could be coming back into pack, a bad year for them is likely to hit them hard. They have a few options though, i mean they could sell the likes of Gallagher, Broja for the guts of 100 mill.

A midfield 3 of gueye, onana and Gilmore (I think he'll be one of the next in) plus tarks and coady if we can get him in defence makes us much stronger than last season. The big worry is goals but if we can get Gilmore and coady and a decent striker then it will be an amazing window. Top 4 here we come ?
Coady can only play in a back 3 meaning that 3 midfielders seems unlikely if he joins.

They could be digging a hole mate, they had massive artificial funding by Abromovich offsetting losses - they are going to miss that, but their income while high, still does tail behind the likes of City, Mordor and Utd, they could be coming back into pack, a bad year for them is likely to hit them hard. They have a few options though, i mean they could sell the likes of Gallagher, Broja for the guts of 100 mill.

Negative side effect is whilst they are weakening teams around us they are overpaying so much doing so they may end up strengthening them in terms of deals they can do.

If they do sell Gallacher though be interesting if we did go for him and how much we'd back Lampard for him financially - pretty certain he'd be top of his want list

If they do sell Gallacher though be interesting if we did go for him and how much we'd back Lampard for him financially - pretty certain he'd be top of his want list

I like Gallagher mate, but i like him at value, if im being honest i dont think hes worth the fee he is likely to command or what they would be looking for, i wouldn't go hard for him personally, i think ultimately at his age hes a 20 -25 mill pound player - i know we probably differ there. I can see a ceiling with the lad.

Wonder would anything in the circular economy come our way, would Brodge decide Michael Keane is the answer to sorting out their corner kicks! lol
Does msje me wonder a bit about bringing in Coadey though as we're loaded at CB unless it's on the back of maybe knowing we're getting shut of one/two

Does msje me wonder a bit about bringing in Coadey though as we're loaded at CB unless it's on the back of maybe knowing we're getting shut of one/two

I hope so, i could see more interest in centre backs than Gomes or Gbamin, that said the central defenders bar Mina are on long enough contracts so it has to be worth their while leaving.

Ive a sneaky feeling we have a deal for Gomes, but its being held up because of his injury.

I like Gallagher mate, but i like him at value, if im being honest i dont think hes worth the fee he is likely to command or what they would be looking for, i wouldn't go hard for him personally, i think ultimately at his age hes a 20 -25 mill pound player - i know we probably differ there. I can see a ceiling with the lad.

I think that's about his true value, but I also think he is a player whose gonna continue improving mate (23 soon but some do develop later)

If you're talking silly money then no chance, but a structured deal around the same as Onana I'd say was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back