Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a quick look on transfermarkt at the injury records of the lads we’ve been linked to today, only the Strasbourg lad has a decent injury record, the other two have pretty bad ones.
I wouldn’t worry too much mate, the second our physios get their hands on him I’m sure they’ll make sure that injury rate picks up quick

Had a quick look on transfermarkt at the injury records of the lads we’ve been linked to today, only the Strasbourg lad has a decent injury record, the other two have pretty bad ones.
That's a critical consideration, so Ajorque it is then! Still think he'd like Broja if possible.

West Ham knocked back on a loan offer for Gallacher today,

Interesting if he becomes available later in the window - I suspect he will be.

Grab him and Kalimuendo and we'd sort out our goal scoring problems hugely

I can see a mad dash at the end of the window. Still see us using those domestic loans too.

I think he will come here over West Ham too

If we worried about players historical injury records, we'd never have signed Gray and Reid.

But then, I remember our medical departments track record

If we worried about players historical injury records, we'd never have signed Gray and Reid.

But then, I remember our medical departments track record

…different era. I find it difficult to think many modern players would continue playing like Reid did with blood pouring through his sock against Bayern.

07E241B1-E3BC-48A3-8CF3-ACADE57B9354.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back