Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yves Bissouma has 1 year on his contract.

Could £25mil bring him over ?

Their recruitment puts ours to shame. Disapointed the lad mwepu is out for the season with their game at leeds next week coming up. Another player who slots into their system.

It's up to Richy, if he extends keep, if not we have to sell.
That question needs to be answered asap. I had counted on DCL for next season but that looks completely different now so losing richy as well feels suicidal, we need some consistency. If he doesn’t sign a contract do we potentially keep an unhappy player with under 2 years left or sell and rip the squad completely apart?

To be fair. If we sell both of them + a few other squad players, + Kean, and a load off the wages from being released. We would have a ton of money to create a good spine.
Let's say for arguments sake. It brings in £175m+. Which is realistic. We would only really need one player to replace dcl/richy. The rest can easily buy us a few players that improves midfield and the centre of defence.
And that is before we think about selling Pickford.

If we sold one of DCL or Richarlison in the summer two players worth a look at are Big Tammy Abraham and Sarr from Watford.

Abraham wants a move back to England according to sky sauces and Watford plan to sell Sarr now they are down.

Two livewire players that would transform this clubs blunt attack.
Abraham is way out of our reach, he’s just broke records at his club and will want to go straight to a top 6 team. I don’t think Lampard has enough sway with him to get him here. If none of our top 6 want him I don’t think he’d come back.

Richy isnt staying. I love Richy, but he deserves better and will be playing for a champions league team. Hes not going to extend, so its the time to sell him for max. Now if we only got offers of like 50m, thats absurd, so I wouldnt sell in that place. But a reasonable offer for him and hes gone. That means you have to keep DCL and hope he gets his head on straight.

To be fair. If we sell both of them + a few other squad players, + Kean, and a load off the wages from being released. We would have a ton of money to create a good spine.
Let's say for arguments sake. It brings in £175m+. Which is realistic. We would only really need one player to replace dcl/richy. The rest can easily buy us a few players that improves midfield and the centre of defence.
We’ve tried that and failed miserably when selling Stones, Lukakunetc for decent money, and we won’t get anywhere that much for any of our current players.

I disagree that we wouldnt need to replace DCL and Richarlison.

I mean you "only" think we only need to replace 1 due to Richarlison playing up top on his own, but we would need a number 9 and a forward.

I think we have struggled without DCL this season, not getting into the whos and whats, but the team has lacked a real number 9.

We need more goals and again, not getting into the DCL issue, but we have lacked another player scoring goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back