Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling Richy and then Gordon - a bit part of why we stayed up - then replacing them with players from the teams that finished below us.

What could go wrong.

Gordon was not a big part of why we stayed up. He's a promising youngster with a great turn of pace but little else at the moment. Gray contributed more. If Gordon took the free kick for DCL's winner we wouldn't have scored it.

£40m is a ridiculous amount of money for him. I think we are right to reject it, if it means Chelsea ups their bid or includes some of their young assets that don't make the first team. Although I think they rate Gallagher and Broja too highly for those to be permanent imo. (And rightfully so btw, those 2 players are better prospects long term than Gordon).

The tweet itself says that several clubs (Forest, West Ham, Fulham, Villarreal and our good selves) have made approaches for Dembele. The second set of clubs listed (Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Fenerbache) all want him on a free when his contract expires next year. The final sentence says that Lyon have offered Dembele a contract extension and are waiting on his reply.

The tweet itself says that several clubs (Forest, West Ham, Fulham, Villarreal and our good selves) have made approaches for Dembele. The second set of clubs listed (Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Fenerbache) all want him on a free when his contract expires next year. The final sentence says that Lyon have offered Dembele a contract extension and are waiting on his reply.
Yeah there is a few versions of the same tweet going about but that was the original one, they all say us and a few others are interested/watching him.

Yeah there is a few versions of the same tweet going about but that was the original one, they all say us and a few others are interested/watching him.
Yes, which is why I also studied the article linked to the tweet and put it through Google translate (I can read some French, but not lots and my accuracy is not great).

It reads as if he's turned us down, along with Fulham, Forest, Wolves and West Ham.

MOUSSA - yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back