Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Eggs above.

Also, i listed 7 players including Branthwaite (who i said was on loan) but not Welch (who i said is part of the squad).

If we have 7 or 8 at the moment, no matter if we have several injuries/loans we cant simply continue buying centre backs without sales.

Soon we'd have an entire outfield 10 centre backs if we keep adding.

Do we own the player? Yes we do.

We cant continue signing centre backs.

Loans maybe but not permanent deals without sales.
I did say to bring in one and get rid of Keane. It wasn't on top of. My point was that money from selling Gordon means we aren't necessarily reliant on getting top fee for Keane to replace him.

What do we reckon then, two more signings, one being a loan and one a permanent?
If so a striker and another CM that are better than we’ve got and get rid of Gomes or Gbamin.
That would be a decent window albeit last minute!
We'll still go down with that. We are so lacking. It's why we should give serious thought to selling Gordon for a big sum.

Wuold you be happy ending the window with this + a starting left winger?

Untitled1.webp

What do we reckon then, two more signings, one being a loan and one a permanent?
If so a striker and another CM that are better than we’ve got and get rid of Gomes or Gbamin.
That would be a decent window albeit last minute!
Reckon thats about right mate.............unless Gordon leaves.

In which case probs another two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back