Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get both and Brerenton Diaz. That's the Gordon money hopefully and my god they'd be some replacements. You'd effectively have a new great front three and we could definitely afford them. Genuinely could be season changing additions.

What I always find weird about these links is they will use an @ like Elbobble but you cant see anywhere that he has written it.

Anyone can sign off some links with a random source.

Erm tbh I'd have liked Branthwaite to stay and learn beside Tarkowski. I like Cashin at Derby but he's not ready yet. Did want Bassey or Niakhate but both have moved on this Summer.

I hope this is what happens next season once Mina is gone.

Branthwaite needs to force his way into that PSV team now

I really like Sarr, he’s a bit inconsistent but I don’t think any of our forwards match his pace or flair. His injury record last year is a bit of a concern though and that he only really plays on the right. I’d still be very happy with him for 25m though if Gordon goes for double that.

Feel like that Watford front 3 of Sarr / Joao Pedro / Dennis were completely wasted under a dinosaur like Hodgson last season. All 3 have the potential to be top players if coached well.

Not gonna pretend I’ve ever seen Terrier play a single minute of football. Looks good on YouTube though lol

What I always find weird about these links is they will use an @ like Elbobble but you cant see anywhere that he has written it.

Anyone can sign off some links with a random source.
He said it all on a podcast. They should probably make that clearer tbh but he did say it.

I really like Sarr, he’s a bit inconsistent but I don’t think any of our forwards match his pace or flair. His injury record last year is a bit of a concern though and that he only really plays on the right. I’d still be very happy with him for 25m though if Gordon goes for double that.

Feel like that Watford front 3 of Sarr / Joao Pedro / Dennis were completely wasted under a dinosaur like Hodgson last season. All 3 have the potential to be top players if coached well.

Not gonna pretend I’ve ever seen Terrier play a single minute of football. Looks good on YouTube though lol
I understand people's concerns with Sarr because he tailed off last season, but for me he becomes a good signing especially IF Gordon leaves. We need at least one really speedy forward to help with counterattacks, and that's one of my only real concerns with Gordon leaving. Even in the game last week, the way he can pick up the ball on the touchline and stride past a defender is unmatched with the rest of our squad. You need a good mix of skills, and I think him and McNeil rotating depending on the opposition/situation could be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.