Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want 4-3-3

I want a left footed CB next to Tarkowski.

I want Patterson to bomb on, whilst Myko is more defensive.

I want a holding midfield who can tackle anything and resist the press. (Gana/Garner)

I want a box-to-box midfielder next to him who does it all. (Onana)

I want a more attacking central midfielder to get into the box. (Gallagher)

I want a right winger who can tuck inside, pull full-backs away from Patterson and slice teams with balls into the box/through passes (McNeil)

I want a left winger who is fast, can score goals and can beat a man. (Terrier/another)

I want a striker that can occupy defenders, who can hold the ball up, knock the ball on, can slot chances. (DCL/Broja/Moffi)

So ideally Garner, Gallagher and Broja to come in?

Whose the LCB ?

Sarr had a better season than all our players except Richarlison last season in a team that was somehow worse than ours to be fair. Think he's still a very good player and despite not being very young he can develop even more in the right environment, can't be easy for a player to be at a yoyo club like Watford always in madness.

As for Terrier I wouldn't exactly begrudge a forward player not getting in that France squad, their options are mental.

Sarr may have stagnated there...

Actually listened to the Bobble's podcast. What is unforgivable is that, at the time of recording (Wednesday morning) we are not doing any more than looking at what's available in terms of forwards.

You'd have to imagine, with everything going on, that Dele and Gordon will not be playing against Forest. Gana (might) be done in time for the weekend.

So we go into a vital relegation 6 pointer with midfield options of: Iwobi, Onana, Warrington, Davies and maybe Gana.

And forward options of: Rondon, Gray and McNeil.

I have NEVER seen anything so ridiculous in all my time following football - even at Everton. It's madness.

You have Steve Watson syndrome.

It's not over yet Dele has to agree to go there and if he says no, who else will take a chance on him. Levy ain't stupid.
Dele is on a short-timer contract. At his wages, he is out of football afterwards if he rides pine. I think Levy knew what he was getting into on this one. If Dele doesn't brick, Levy gets a good payday. If Dele does, Levy wage dumped a problem onto someone else.

Simon Jordan adding a few more £ to the Gordon fee for us ;)

Well we aren't signing another CB, I don't think, just don't trust Coady together with Tarkowski in a 2.

Sure, but who would you like for Thelwell to bring in if we went for someone. Id have wanted Colwill.

Now i think Mykolenko could be good there.

I’d be a way better Moderator of the HoC than him ??
I’d be banning most of the Tories for blatant lying inside minutes ??

Not sure about that - I was warned by you for a single off topic post a week or so ago . Just like with referees consistent application of the rules for each poster (including themselves) is key?

Sure, but who would you like for Thelwell to bring in if we went for someone. Id have wanted Colwill.

Now i think Mykolenko could be good there.

Erm tbh I'd have liked Branthwaite to stay and learn beside Tarkowski. I like Cashin at Derby but he's not ready yet. Did want Bassey or Niakhate but both have moved on this Summer.

Get both and Brerenton Diaz. That's the Gordon money hopefully and my god they'd be some replacements. You'd effectively have a new great front three and we could definitely afford them. Genuinely could be season changing additions.

these are the kind of signings we need not has beens or could of beens actual decent players who clearly improve us not just pack out our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.