Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A third game being effectively thrown this season

At what stage are the board planning to give the manager a squad of players who can win games at this level?

There should be a protest on Saturday

Just look at the schedule from the derby.

Liverpool H
Arsenal A
West Ham H
Southampton A
United H
Spurs A
Newcastle A

Nice difficult stretch for us there, yet re seemingly not too bothered. It’s crazy.

I find it extremely hard to believe that we'll have spent money on Onana knowing that will leave us with very little money to sign a striker. I mean, actually, this is Everton, so I can believe it - but it doesn't make sense.

We should have had a replacement for Richarlison lined up for the minute he was sold.

Unfortunately I think they have some forlorn hope that DCL will stay fit for the majority of the season. And if that isn’t the case, we are screwed.

Just look at the schedule from the derby.

Liverpool H
Arsenal A
West Ham H
Southampton A
United H
Spurs A
Newcastle A

Nice difficult stretch for us there, yet re seemingly not too bothered. It’s crazy.
I'm baffled this summer. I've been completely confused for weeks now. I have no idea what we are doing but outside looking, we are an utter shambles.

They thought they could rely on DCL for a full season. They are naive and incompetent

I thought we were having a decent window for a while but it feels like it’s coming apart. 3 games in without a striker other than Rondon plus the Gana saga, have to get some points from forest but not sure how we will

Status
Not open for further replies.