Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Chelsea home and high spending Villa away is not that generous mate.

As you said, we pick up our game against bigger sides, we were toothless against a poor Chelsea (on the day), and Villa are all over the place.

I’m not saying 15 points, I’m saying they’re games on paper - all 5 - where gaining some form of point is not totally out of the question.

As you said, we pick up our game against bigger sides, we were toothless against a poor Chelsea (on the day), and Villa are all over the place.

I’m not saying 15 points, I’m saying they’re games on paper - all 5 - where gaining some form of point is not totally out of the question.

Most of the games are like that though mate, with the exception of City/Liverpool really.

I appreciate the concern but I am fine. I am grumpy but fine, its football frustration nothing more.

We've all been there mate but you'll be surprised how easy it is for "football frustration" to seep into your general mood/outlook.

Its not worth all the stress lad get yourself away from it all until 1st September and see whats what then.

We did the same last summer, and thag was before he’d had a season ruined by injury.

Fact is, you need to take the pressure off him by signing a player who can compete with him, not be a back up.

Just bizarre.
The idea we need more back ups is a strange one. I keep seeing posters suggest it but back ups are the last thing we need. We have virtually no quality anywhere in the squad.

We've all been there mate but you'll be surprised how easy it is for "football frustration" to seep into your general mood/outlook.

Its not worth all the stress lad get yourself away from it all until 1st September and see whats what then.
I'm not stressed, I'm grumpy. I'm not going to shut up until this club get a grip because its my natural reaction.

I'm a realist above all. There's an awful lot of people who still have realised how close we are to being a team who go down. You only get away with it so long if you don't make changes. If we don't change we go down, simple as that.

Most of the games are like that though mate, with the exception of City/Liverpool really.

I know what you mean, but last year we survived off the good start.

You need te fans on board, and I just don’t like the September October Run. My worry is just the furthering of a toxic environment and being left behind.

Of course I could totally be proven wrong, and Inhope I am, but just bewildered that we made the same mistake two years running, regarding striker reinforcements.

I know what you mean, but last year we survived off the good start.

You need te fans on board, and I just don’t like the September October Run. My worry is just the furthering of a toxic environment and being left behind.

Of course I could totally be proven wrong, and Inhope I am, but just bewildered that we made the same mistake two years running, regarding striker reinforcements.
I'm worried too , that nervous energy won't be far away at all if there's still no points on the board Saturday night.

The idea we need more back ups is a strange one. I keep seeing posters suggest it but back ups are the last thing we need. We have virtually no quality anywhere in the squad.

I mean, for me, you have to set loftier expectations.

If you can get a striker who can not only compete but potentially better DCL, you just give yourself a good problem.

Maybe we’re still struggling with finances but Adams just doesn’t fill me with the confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.