Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk De Vriese, here is his client list

Well that’s that theory out of the window, cheers ?

Guess it’s just back to plain old Everton transfer chaos. There’s comfort in the familiar at least.

Everton transfer rumours be like

bingo.gif

I'm baffled this summer. I've been completely confused for weeks now. I have no idea what we are doing but outside looking, we are an utter shambles.

They thought they could rely on DCL for a full season. They are naive and incompetent

We did the same last summer, and thag was before he’d had a season ruined by injury.

Fact is, you need to take the pressure off him by signing a player who can compete with him, not be a back up.

Just bizarre.

Well that’s that theory out of the window, cheers ?

Guess it’s just back to plain old Everton transfer chaos. There’s comfort in the familiar at least.

No problem.

Personally I think we will and are being linked with a lot of players, mostly underwhelming. If there is any truth in the links is another matter tho.

Take some time away from it all mate I am very concerned for your wellbeing.

This aint good to read.
I appreciate the concern but I am fine. I am grumpy but fine, its football frustration nothing more.

I dont like ineptitude and a lack of organisation though. That goes for my day to day life, my work and the like. When I see it at Everton I will keep calling it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.