Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
…I liked what I saw. He’s got size, power, pace, decent technique & scoring record. Only thing that puts me off is why he’s so cheap.

Somebody else said Moffi The Toffee, so I unashamedly used it.

I genuinely like the look of him.
Could be a cheap pick up and we also bring another in. Although who knows I'm at the why am I hoping stage...

Yea I think so too. My instant reaction to another poster was the number of chances I've seen him miss, but he does put a shift in and isn't as bad for returns as I thought. He definitely gives defenders a lot to think about. Can't see us getting him for anything under 40mil though if we were interested, he's Villa's first choice and they aren't short of a few shillings
Yeah I do think price is the issue which is why we'll only have a chance of getting him if Gordon goes.

The Gordon situation complicates the window as we're shopping in a different market if he goes. I really hope that doesn't drag on and I think we should give Chelsea a price and deadline of early next week to meet it.

I see we are back to Jizz Hornkamp jokes.
This thread is like when Scooby Doo is being chased and you see the same background pass by about ten times.

Has Gueye signed yet?

Reactions: den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back