Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying for a moment that we'll sign him, think that depends on whether Gordon goes. But he has the profile we should be looking at IMO. Quick, high energy player who presses from the front. Can play along the front 3, either on place of Dom or out wide, or alongside Dom in a front 2. A good age, proven premier scorer and in or around England squad. Him and a fit Dom would prove a handful to other teams.
I agree with you Fred.

I like Watkins he's a real trier and got pace to go with his physicality.

He wouldn't get in a top 6 team but we are far from a top 6 team. A great alternative / replacement for DCL.

If Gordon goes and we sign maybe Sarr from Watford and get in another striker, are we stronger or weaker? I would say stronger, plus it would help with FFP giving the club a cleaner slate for next summer at the same time a load of dross end their contracts.
depends on who the striker is

If Gordon goes and we sign maybe Sarr from Watford and get in another striker, are we stronger or weaker? I would say stronger, plus it would help with FFP giving the club a cleaner slate for next summer at the same time a load of dross end their contracts.
We've booted James, Digne, Richy and are on the verge of launching Gordon. Mykolenko looks like he may prove to be a good replacment and we done well in replacing James and Richy with McNeil. The news that we are linked with Januzi as Gordons replacement is positive too. Also, we have Rondon as cover for Dom. All things considered I think that we are on the right path. COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back