Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the type of lazy arse calculation that this club would make.

It'll happen. Mark my words.
05d.webp

I want him in the opposition box tbh.
So who plays DM / deep-lying CM then? Gomes? Davies? Doucoure?

We've been complaining, as a fanbase, that we've lacked a shield in front of the defence for absolute beards. Now we've spent £30m on one of the best young prospects in Europe at that position but you want to play him as a 10??

I’m not arsed about missing out on a striker for a few more games if it means we end up with one or two who fit the plan Lampard and Thelwell are creating. Better that than buy any old cack just to keep the mouth-frothers from setting themselves on fire in self-righteous fury. We may lose out on some ‘easy’ points, but we MUST stop this short term, reactionary management of our funds, wait it out and get who we want, even if it means we drop ten points because of it. Get decent strikers in to go along with the midfield and defensive reinforcements and we will pick up sufficient points after to keep us safe, and we then have a great base to work from next season.

Our squad was appalling, our midfield the weakest in the top two divisions and our defence not far off! We look much healthier now and will look an entirely different package next year!
Very well said. Articulate and precise.

A timely reminder that throwing £28m at Bolasie, £25m at Tosun and £20m at Walcott were all the type of purchases that got us into this mess to start with.

Was just going to link this, knew you’d beat me to it C

Just posted in clearly the wrong thread ! But I think it's too late and does he improve us ? If that good why would Celtic, in UCL, release, even as a squad player. Ironically, smacks of Lucas Neill signing.

Just posted in clearly the wrong thread ! But I think it's too late and does he improve us ? If that good why would Celtic, in UCL, release, even as a squad player. Ironically, smacks of Lucas Neill signing.

Celtic released him so he could go get a big contract from one of the Saudi sides after years of interest

He was still an important player last season, he wasn't released because he's not good enough before anyone starts that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back