Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The echo reporting that Guirassy is training alone ahead of a move. I kind of get the feeling that either we are waiting to sell Gordon because we don’t have the money to sign him, or if we sell Gordon we will have more money and go for someone more expensive

if Gordon stays we will probably sign Guirassy or a similar striker but if we sell Gordon we can go for a player like Gonçalo Ramos but he will cost 40M at least.

Proper no 9 target man thats what we need.

This Kudus cat is probably the back up plan to Gibbs-White considering the timing / type of player.

@BlueToff
I'd imagine so... but also seems this Kudus (I've not seen him play other than the clips shared on socials) is actually able to create and has a bit of quality to him which we severely lack in midfield. Guess he'll be competing primarily with Iwobi for that role, and maybe fills in if Dele leaves.

Can you issue fatwas? Thought it was a clerical function?
1660989155866.webp

Prediction:

The more this attacking situation drags on the more I can see this lot turning to Alfredo Morelos.

Think about it - end of his contract at rangers; they're on the way out of the CL qualifiers; scores a few goals up there. The sort of tat Everton would go for.

Bookmark this because, sadly, I think it'll be right.

Luckily this is never ever happening.

Depends if we see Onana as a DM.

I think if we can bring in Garner and a good Centre forward we'll have had a fantastic window.

If we do sell Gordon, then we could dispose of the wingers and go 352...or similar depending on our business.
Why would we not see Onana as a DM? He played there for his last club, and does so for his country. If we don't use him there then I question the wisdom of dropping £30m on him.

If money is tight then one of Gana or Garner (you & I appear to agree on the factors separating them), plus Moffi at CF (linked for £7m yesterday and Thursday) and Tsygankov out wide (just entered final year of contract) would close our window to an acceptable point.

If we manage to make some sales (Allan? Gbamin? Gomes?) and therefore clear some payroll space then we could broaden our range of targets. The various Chelsea players we've been tracking though... I doubt we'll get any of them.

At this point, I'd offer Gordon to Man Utd, asking for £40m plus Garner. Plenty of wingers and forwards out there to buy with that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back