Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain this to me then.

We'd apparently been interested in McNeil for a long time, despite multiple DoFs and managers but clearly that's not important.

Reiner Jesus went on loan to Genoa yesterday and we only didn't sign him because Real Madrid jumped in at the last moment, so why were the oracles at our club not looking to get him in on loan to bolster out attacking line? After all he was clearly wanted a couple of seasons ago just like McNeil.

Because he’s rubbish. Obviously.

Is there an alternative universe where we signed Matheus Nunes, Luis Diaz & Kulusevski. Feel like we were heavily linked with all 3 and all 3 look amazing.

To be fair, the squad is that rank we needed about 48 players this window. No matter what business was done there would be vast holes.
Letting go your most talented two players is a massive error in judgement....especially so when you've just avoided relegation by the skin of your teeth.

The players who do come in now have to be of the highest possible quality this club can get. If not, forget it. Relegation beckons.

Age 26 and at a reported 12 million Euros.. looks decent in that clip. Is he any good in reality?

….I like South American strikers, they’re usually tough and talented. @Zatara seems to like hIm.

He's over 6ft and extremely strong + very good in the air and if you can get him in the box he's a real threat.

He's very physical and a warrior...all heart. Nickname is "The Bull".

I liked him since he was (obviously) highly rated at u21 level and wanted him a few years ago.

Quite surprised hes not made a bigger move.

Is there an alternative universe where we signed Matheus Nunes, Luis Diaz & Kulusevski. Feel like we were heavily linked with all 3 and all 3 look amazing.

Yes, there’s an alternative universe where we didn’t break FFP to sign Jean Phillipe Gbamin and Cenk Tosun and could afford to sign those players.

He's over 6ft and extremely strong + very good in the air and if you can get him in the box he's a real threat.

He's very physical and a warrior...all heart. Nickname is "The Bull".

I liked him since he was (obviously) highly rated at u21 level and wanted him a few years ago.

Quite surprised hes not made a bigger move.
He’s been quite poor recently hasn’t he?

The window is going well - three games in and Rondon and Davies are starting. We are such a good team we can afford to give the rest of the league a few games head start!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back