Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin needs competition from within the squad to become better. Another striker chomping at the bit for that starting shirt is exactly what we require whether Dom is fit or not.
Bang on! He cemented his place as our No9 the same summer we spend big on Kean. Having that competition brought out the best in him and he has been at threat of losing his place since.

People being harsh on Guirassy in here. He is far from a world beater but infinitely better than the vast majority of forwards we have been linked with. He has suffered from being so effective at scoring off the bench, it happens to some strikers - Solskjaer notably.

I would take Morelos from rangers. Last year of contract get him for 5/6 mil. His European goal scoring record is very very good so he can score goals at the top level and would be a bargain.
Judging by sats game he would be a liability. Got red carded for an elbow early on in the game. That makes 8 since he’s been at Rangers

I think one thing we can credit the club for is the sheer amount of deals they have explored this summer. It's off the charts compared to previous years.

I heard that Juventus froze the Depay deal and aimed at milik, seeing Depay between us would not seem a bad idea to me, how would you see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back